1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Autoroll Question

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by fonzo, Aug 2, 2007.

1. fonzo

fonzo Member

Hey Guys,

I've had a a Coolsat 6000 Premium for about a month now and it just went down 2 nights ago. I put in the new keys and everything works ok now but in order for it to work i had to take Autoroll OFF. Otherwise when it was on the code would change to the one i manually entered by like 1 or 2 deifferent key codes and it would go down. Just wondering, how do i get it to work with Autoroll staying "On" Instead of off. Does this even matter? somebody told me it's always better to have it on. What exactly does Autoroll mean? does it mean that it will automatically roll out correct keys when my receiver goes down? if that's the case then why is it different by 1 or 2 numbers/letters from the actual correct one that works. Please help & thanks a lot. Sorry if this sounds a little stupid to people just new at this. Thanks.

2. bill038

bill038 Guest

Go to Here and get the new bin for your 6000

xxxx://www.ftaprosupport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=199

You will have to register, its free.

You know what to replace the xxxx with, right?

3. fonzo

fonzo Member

Hey. No i have no idea i've never done this before. I'm sure once i do it i'll know how all the time. What exactly do i need to do to get the Autoroll working?

4. bill038

bill038 Guest

Replace the xxxx with http in the url that is there and that will take you to the site that has the bin you need and all the info on how to install it and install the keys and make the auto roll work.

This is not rocket science, but it is now plug and play. There are a lot of thing that you need to read up on to get all this to work, but I know you can do it.

Once you have done it,it is very easy.

5. fonzo

fonzo Member

Ok thanks a bunch. Is there software i need to download as well to make this work? also, why is it so important to have the autoroll working? is it because if it's off now and i'm manually putting in keys it will go down everyday? are there chances the keys could last a few weeks even with autoroll off?

6. bill038

bill038 Guest

If you don't have auto roll you may have to change the keys 2 or 3 times a day right now. Auto roll will find and install the new keys for you/

There is software that you need to download and unzip and install in your stb to make auto roll work