1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avatar Blu-Ray 3D won't play in 3D

Discussion in 'Blu-ray players' started by chas638, Jan 4, 2011.

1. chas638

chas638 Guest

I burned Avatar Blu-Ray 3D (46gbs)on a 50gb blu-ray disc and tried to play on my Samsung 3D C7000 tv with a Samsung 3d C5900 player.The main menu is in 3D.If I choose play2d from the main menu it will play synthesized 3d but when I choose play3d it goes back to the main menu.
    Could the problem be the setting on the Samsung 3D C7000 tv? It plays other 3d blu-ray.
    I have a blu-ray burner. Is there a way to extract just the 3d version to burn onto a 25gb blu-ray disc and eliminate the menu and 2d version?

2. megsy_77

megsy_77 Member

i have a friend wich does 3d movies without any menu copied on a dual layer disc . its the full film 1080 quality in 3d .. so i definately can be done but i struggle to find places were i can just doewnload the file and burn strait on a dual layer disc myself just like i do with xbox games..

i am getting a 3d tv at the weekend so when i get it i will get a few films and upload the .iso file somewere and provide download links and give you a shout were i upload it..