1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avi Shrinker? is there one?

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by sennis, Mar 6, 2007.

1. sennis

sennis Member

Hi im a first time user i have a question i would like answered.

I posted this in another forum but i think it wasn't the right one so ill post it here in general.

I downloaded CSI: Miami Season One and there are 24 AVI files that i need to burn onto a DVD but when i try and use Nero Vision Express it will only let me put 2 files on the dvd. I know i wont get em all on a dvd.

Is there any program out there that will do the same to AVI files as DVD Shrink does to a dvd?

what i need is a program that will take a bunch of files from the hard drive and will make them smaller so that more AVI files will fit onto the disk wihtout giving up a lot of quality.

sorry if i posted in wrong forum, if i did let me know correct forum so that i can post in the correct one.

thanks for your time
    steve

2. sdsunjay

sdsunjay Guest

no ur in the right place. no there is not such thing as dvd shrinker as far as I kno. the only way possible way i can think of that you could get all those files onto one disk would be to get them into vob format from avi. Nero would have no problem fitting vob into one disk. now i only kno of one way of getting avi files to vob and thats with a program called avi2dvd. download it and see wuts happens. sometimes it doesnt work, but its worth a shot.