1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

avi to dvd and dvd to avi

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by b_rad, Feb 5, 2007.

1. b_rad

b_rad Member

hi there,
    this is my first thread.
    i want to know if there is a program that will convert my dvds to avi format aswell as my avis to dvd format(vob)(ts folders)
    i would definetly pay for this program because i also want good quality. i have searched many sites and downloaded many trial versions without success i cant seem to find what im looking for can anyone help me please.

2. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

2 programs AVItoDVD and DVD Decrypter oh yea do some Homework Read the Guides

3. b_rad

b_rad Member

so im guessing that there is no mistical program that can do both?
    thanks for the reply dude. i have dvd decrypter but i can get the same results with vso divxtodvd which i also have. isobuster works good for extracting raw mpeg2 files, vcdgear isnt bad(for working with mpeg), dvdsanta is unreliable, combimovie works good for the first half of the job then by the end the audio is about 15 secs outta sync. clonedvd is my most trusted burner although i have my eye on movavi video converter 5.0 $60 though and its still not gonna do what i want, the guides will not answer my question believe me ive been there, presumption is the mutha of all hiccups my friend,maybe as a senior you could be a little more helpful instead of tellin people to piss off somewhere else, so what no one can help,the search continues thanks for the valuable lesson in tellin ME something i didnt know....not.

4. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

I use Pinnacle 10.7 for my AVI files its for home movies AVI files are very large a little over 60 min, per 4.7 disc then you can convert them to ISO with DVD Decrypter

5. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

As for one does all program I not sure, you need many programs (I call tools) to get the job done .Welcome to the world of file conversions. It just keeps growing.

6. b_rad

b_rad Member

yeah its for my camcorder too. soccer games, rc car vids my band vids,lets do it rbrock i think it would be highly marketable and sell like hotcakes their givin us peanuts to keep up with the frotier of television lets do somethin different instead of screw people around and set the new benchmark in audio video technology with tools for the next gen.
    ok maybe ive had too much coffee a little off track but hey a man can dream right.

7. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

The do it all programs are kinda not up to par look at Roxio and Nero they do stuff good but fall short sometimes in trying to do it all.So Pinnacle is a great program for your home stuff you have all kinds of cool stuff to make a great home movie but for downloaded movies I never used it for that.

8. b_rad

b_rad Member

thanks dude i have allready paid for roxio and deepburner pro. now uninstalled and yeah still looking for something beta,they worked but the quality was ummm not as good as im getting with a free version. all my trials have expired and only do a small % of the job and as for nero, i have read that alot of people have problems with it, but maybe ill have a closer look at it (i cant get it to launch sometimes ive d/loaded before,nero7)but yeah...i feel that it is too big and has too many extra things that i wont need, i like to keep things simple, im an aussie bro-i expect machines to work for me.

peace bro
    p.s. hed pe........sic