1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

avi to dvd

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by p_fortt, Mar 11, 2005.

1. p_fortt

p_fortt Member

hi i dowloaded som e films from warez i think the are avi i want to burn them to dvd can someone give me a step by step guide please my burning programs are shrink,nero and dvd decrypter

2. alfie27

alfie27 Guest

first you need a converter, the best free one is vso divxtodvd converter, that will convert avi files to dvd, then run it through shrink and burn with dvd decryptor

3. Minion

Minion Senior member

Why would you have to Run it through DVD-Shrink???

4. alfie27

alfie27 Guest

i convert it with vso , then just run it through shrink and decryptor and i have never had any problems, do i not need to run it through shrink minion?

5. Minion

Minion Senior member

No, I can not see why you would want to run it through DVD-Shrink, Well Not unless the Video_TS Created by "DivXToDVD" is too big for a DVD which it shouldn"t be because it automaticly adjusts the bitrate so that the Video_TS will Fit on a DVD-R...

Cheers

6. 12lost

12lost Guest

When i try to convert avi to dvd, I don't get any options for files, just the whole movie which goes for a while then stops. Any help?
    Please.
    thanks