1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avi to flash tool

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by trip2378, Jul 7, 2006.

1. trip2378

trip2378 Member

Hi there, not sure this belongs in this thread but here goes. I'm tryin to find a decent program to convert avi/wmv files to flash. i have tried video to flash but encountered some problems and couldn't get it to work. has anyone got any ideas?

Many Thanks.

2. ARDILLA

ARDILLA Guest

maybe it`s so because of that you unfortunately used low-quality program? i can advice you to find Video to Flash Converter Pro 5.5(somewhere on geovid.com), i used it & hadn`t any problems.hope it`ll help you (i converted from AVI,WMV & MOV to SWF and FLV, it `ll do nicely 4 you, and there`re a lot of other formats and functions-don`t remember all of them- that maybe `ll be useful)

3. ARDILLA

ARDILLA Guest

just forgot-there`s a site vidflash.com there you can do it for free! just download your file.

4. trip2378

trip2378 Member

Cheers for that will check it ou.

5. ARDILLA

ARDILLA Guest

if you`ll have any problems with it- please write, i`ll see & maybe help you :))) but i don`t think that you`ll have any,to my mind it`s of quite a high quality :))

6. moyea

moyea Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2006
  7. ARDILLA

ARDILLA Guest

hey, if you still need a tool to convert video to flash, i can suggest to you another one for your choice-FlashConv.i've found it recently.

8. dengfeng

dengfeng Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2007
  9. Speedle

Speedle Member

By the way I know another prog - Video to Flash Converter! It as well as Video to Flash Converter Pro 5.5 very useful and worth!

10. ARDILLA

ARDILLA Guest

btw, another tool for converting for someone, who is interested, - VisiFly.com, it's a step-by-step convertion from video to flash,so it's very easy to manage.

11. qq2113

qq2113 Guest

12. Speedle

Speedle Member

Hi qq2113!
    I checked ur link. At first look it has not many abilities. Well actually I use "Video to Flash Converter Pro" at geovid. It works with all video formats and can convert it to swf or flv. I like it. :))

Last edited: Apr 4, 2007
  13. bryantvic

bryantvic Guest

the software of geovid looks bad.
    why not make it a little pleasant to look?

14. ARDILLA

ARDILLA Guest

i don't think that it's important to make it look more pleasant :) i just don't pay attention to how software look like, i just use it and look for the quality.

15. BigDK

BigDK Regular member

The best and easiest software to do this, is Camtasia 4 from Techsmith.
    It is sold as a screen capture software, for which it is the best available, but will save any capture in various formats such as avi and flash, or will turn any avi or other format capture into flash.
    There is a trial period on the download which works for about a month I think.

16. Speedle

Speedle Member

Hi bryantvic! All in all this question not to me :))
    Well may be it's not so beauty. But I agree with ARDILLA this tool make great job. What do you want more - looking to cute interface or convert your files with good quality?
    I use "Video to Flash Encoder" for some month. I like it :)

17. chen2

chen2 Member

I have used "Video to Flash Encoder" for a long time. It is reliable and very easy to use.

18. Blumzz

Blumzz Guest

Yes, I use it prog too and I think it's a good converter. This converter very helped me when I tried to convert my wmv files. I glad that I have found this prog.

19. carfield

carfield Guest

20. Blumzz

Blumzz Guest

*spam removed*

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2007