1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

avi wont convert

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by wulliebad, Apr 24, 2005.

1. wulliebad

wulliebad Member

hi there,well after looking through some of the pages here i couldnt find the answer to my question so i decided to post one,i have just got a new burner and started trying out to back up some of my dvd's wich i managed just fine with a little help for you guys(many thanks) but one thing i cant seem to work out is when i download a file in avi format and try to convert it dvd to burn it to disk i get 99.9% of the way there and then i get a message saying(unable to write to output file when output video)it then says aborted by user..which i didnt...my 2nd point is the ones that do convert only has half the film there in the end....it showes it coverting fine but when i go to play it or burn it do dvd there is maybe only 20,30,40 minutes of it there,has anyone got any idea what i am doing wrong or missing and help would be great.i am using cucusoft pro for conerting my files.

many thanks

2. wells86

wells86 Guest

3. Niobis

Niobis Active member

You could also try WinAVI Video Converter. Barley any loss of quality.