1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AVI2DVD audio problem, conversion also sticks above 70%

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by askfriends, May 11, 2012.

1. askfriends

askfriends Member

Hi, this is my first post as i have registered right now after getting the tutorial "How to convert .mkv file to DVD file" which is located here
    http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/convert_mkv_to_dvd_with_freeware.cfm

i follow the guide and convert a sample video about 10MB and 1 minute of duration, having dual audio English and Hindi (i chose Hindi),i was glad to see when it was successful for the first time and i could play this video to my DVD Player on TV.

But when i load the full movie having dual audio as mentioned above, audio stream was disabled and Hindi was selected by default, when i started conversion it stuck at 72% and I'd to close the program.

When i started the program again Hindi was already selected and audio stream option was disabled and i started sample file again, this time audio was in English.

[​IMG]

So please help me to recover this problem
    first how to get audio stream option back, and also why it stucks at any point.
    i have core2duo 2.2GHz, windows 7, 64 bit, 2GM Ram.

2. attar

attar Senior member

I never had good luck with Avi2Dvd - try DVD Flick instead.
    If Hindi is the default audio in the source, it will become the default in the DVD output from DVD Flick.

3. askfriends

askfriends Member

Thanks for the reply, if Hindi is not the default than what?

4. attar

attar Senior member

Edit Title > Audio Tracks.
    If you know the first audio is English and you want the second audio as default, use the up/down feature to move the second one up.
    Also, set the correct language names for both streams as well.

[​IMG]

5. askfriends

askfriends Member

Thank you very much this is excellent software and probably the one i was looking for, very nice interface, easy to use, and result is beyond the expectations!
    thank you so much!

6. askfriends

askfriends Member

I have another problem ,please help me to solve this.
    when ever i load a movie, it shows disk full in right side, while there is enough space available on the disk, i have set destination folder to F drive where more than 65GB free space available, i also tried to change the folder but it shows same error, how to overcome this?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. attar

attar Senior member

You should only get this message if there is not enough room on the destination folder on the HDD for the temporary files.

[​IMG]

I've even used a 16GB USB stick for the destination folder without problems.
    Try posting at the videohelp site.

http://forum.videohelp.com/