1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

avi2dvd

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by shaun1504, Jul 9, 2007.

1. shaun1504

shaun1504 Member

Hi guys , im new here so forgive me for this one, and move to the right forum if needs be. Im new also to downloading movies, and transfering them so they play on dvd players. I have a program called winavi, and kazaa. I have downloaded a movie and am trying to convert it, however when I preview the movie, its distorted and also has wavey green lines through it. but I can watch it fine on my computer/
    I was advised to try avi2dvd, but it tells me to choose an audio stream? there is nothing in the boxes to choose from when I click on them. help please or at least point me in the right direction

2. attar

attar Senior member

I find that with AVI2DVD, if I don't put the file in the root [C:\] it behaves that way too.Seems to have a problem with long path names.

3. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

sounds like you have a pal video, convertxtodvd can make your video to ntsc

4. rambleram

rambleram Guest

I also have the same problem
    says to choose audiostream but there ain't any to choose from!!

5. MysticE

MysticE Active member

AVI2DVD wants no special characters anywhere (paths included).

The easiest way is to put the file on C: and rename, removing everything except letters and numbers (you can leave spaces).

i.e,

My_-_movie [xvid]-2007.avi, becomes MyMovie.avi, or my movie 2007.avi etc.