1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem AViSynth Plugin loading

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by SuikoNiNjitZu, Mar 15, 2015.

1. SuikoNiNjitZu

SuikoNiNjitZu Member

how the h*** does Avi Synth load plugins Automatically i see nothing in Virtual Dub that say's it loaded and its not in the plugins dialog box either,
    so how do i get Virtual Dub to Load the plugins from AviSynth as it does not do it automatically like stated, how do i load Multiple plugins at once to view edit change settings or even see that the video has the script attached to it. is there some sort of script that virtual dub must load in order to acknowledge all of the plugins from a separate folder or even the so called auto load plugin folder
    can i use a script that detects all plugins from a desperate folder that also reads its sub folders please help with some easy scripts to get it to work thnx.

2. attar

attar Senior member

Avisynth doesn't load any plugins into VirtualDub.
    It applies the installed filters/plugins listed in the script to the source video, then feeds the output - huge uncompressed video - to VirtualDub for any further processing, and re-compression.
    Avisynth does depend on VirtualDub's GUI to display any errors in the script such as a syntax error which prevents a filter being applied or even that a filter cannot be found.

3. SuikoNiNjitZu

SuikoNiNjitZu Member

ok great so how do i use Multiple filters at once and actually see the effects of it? as to preview the video ive tried writing on the same script as the video is link is on but doesn't work

thnx

4. attar

attar Senior member

Like this?
    An image is converted to video and joined to an existing video.

5. SuikoNiNjitZu

SuikoNiNjitZu Member

and how does that load the plugins when there is no link to them? ("Pluginsource") i don't need to crop don't need to change frame rate unless i want to can somebody just post the easiest script to load plugins i select to load