1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. megsy_77

megsy_77 Member

hey all just found this forum wish id have fpound it ages agho i boutght a jacket last year begining of december read the feedback before i bouth it n only a coupole of people had put negative due to slow delivery but nearly 1 month later no replys from any enmailwhat so ever i set up a dispute to paypal n am waiting for any information to wether it has been sent : thanks for this forum n could any 1 please give me the email to that caroline :) thanks

2. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Ever heard of the saying "patience is a virtue" ?

3. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

caroline@phixclothing.com but dont hold your breath waiting for a reply, she's as bad as the rest.

4. megsy_77

megsy_77 Member

ok thanks i know i should be patient but 1 month after purchasing something off ebay it should have been delivered or at least sent me an email to let me know the going on of thin thanks anyway :)

5. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@megsy_77

I think what The_fiend said here
    was actually that you had posted the same thing twice and nothing to do with phixclothing. I would definately lodge a dispute with paypal if thats how you paid. You only have a short time to lodge disputes..paypal should be aware of phix by now. They will not answer your emails, they have your money and Really dont care

6. megsy_77

megsy_77 Member

oh yes sorry i realised i had posted almost twice was accident n just realised now wen i triedm to post it said had too many characters n i couldnt post for a certain time so i shortened it it n realised i had already posted it :s i put a disput a few weeks ago before i posted on this forum but nothing has happened yet im unsure what will happen could you give me any information ? thanks

7. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

I would suggest you once again contact paypal and ask them what progress has been made.

DO NOT DROP YOUR DISPUTE

8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

or will loose your money & purchased item!!

9. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Well I dont believe it, almost 3 weeks have gone by and no complaints about this company, hopefully they've been closed down.

10. J_wright

J_wright Member

having spoke to a police officer a month ago (yes sorry for delay ive been busy) phix clothing were investigated.

the person in charge conceeded to being overworked and not being able to cope (we all know this is most likely not true in that the guy preety much did nothing).

the police thus could not prosecute him as it was seen as being acts of neglagence on his part for not hiring more people (though the police did also believe he was a fraudster but he cudnt be prosecuted)

however it was passed onto trading standards,who were and still are investigating and making sure he cleans up his act. since he has apparently hired more people,sorted his website out etc etc etc..

saying this i still havent recieved my jakcet or money back and ive spoken to trading standards on phone too....

more updates to follow

11. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Thanks for the update, hopefully Trading Standards will do something. I reported to them about 1 month ago and havent heard anything....keep up the pressure!!

12. 66leigh

66leigh Member

Hi everyone. I've also been duped by this company, my clothes never came and it's been a length of time and several emails since.

I only wish i'd seen this earlier !
    Does anyone have that number for the Norwich Constabulary please?
    I'd love to get in touch with them and see why they haven't brought this company down. They're practically muggers, the lot of them.

I also rang the number for the Budget Insurance, and was told that they couldn't give out numbers for the company upstairs.

Some contact numbers would be much appreciated !

13. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Wow, I find this hard to believe...1 whole month with only the one complaint. Go to the police, if they get enough complaints they might take some action.

14. CMTW

CMTW Member

Im another one to fall into the trap with Phix Clothing have waited for 2 weeks for delivery they have'nt replied to any of emails, the latest of which was stating that if i haven't recieved my trousers by the 21/03/07 then i will be filing a complaint with PayPal so hopefully a little black mail may make them get into to gear so fingers crossed i shall post back on here to let you know if i am successful

15. DIA87

DIA87 Member

notice from the fact that u ordered trousers that this is from their new stock, and hence their supposed reinvention. this is evidence enough that they havnt changed their ways despite claiming its all been sorted.

16. CMTW

CMTW Member

I recieved an email today saying that the trousers will be in stock tomorrow and will be sent straight away.

so they should be here by the 21/03/07.

We shall see but from reading through this thread im not that hopeful.

But who knows they may surprise us all

17. gnirdlog

gnirdlog Member

Well I wish I'd found this a couple of week ago! I bought a jacket from them last year and it arrived quickly and was great, no problems. Just ordered a pair of shoes 2 weeks ago and found this thread today so now I'm a bit worried! My order status has been "pending" for nearly 2 weeks now and I've emailed 3 times but don't expect I'll get a reply, espcially now I've read this.

18. pricejef

pricejef Member

Just to let you know, they're still at it! I 'purchased' a jacket direct from their website over 2 weeks ago and have emailed them 3 times with no response... then i googled them and found you lot... very interesting (depressing) reading... seems the clue's in their name. GVITS.

19. gnirdlog

gnirdlog Member

If you used Paypal file a complaint against them and escalate it to a claim asap. I got Paypal to investigate them on the 1st and PhixClothing now has until tomorrow to respond to them (but after 10 days I think it's unlikely!) otherwise Paypal will retrieve the money and refund me (hopefully!)

If you file a claim you will probably get an email from the elusive Caroline claiming that your package has been "lost in the post" and will ask you to close the dispute so that they can send you another one - don't close the dispute!!! I only wish I lived nearer so I could go and pay them a visit...

20. pricejef

pricejef Member

Thanks for the advice, and yup as soon as i saw this thread i got onto the credit card people and paypal... it was only the 30 quid 'bands' jacket, but i actually really liked it... Shame this experience has put me off trying other cool small time web shops.