1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

J_wright, do it to give her a chance to redeem herself & the company because if they don't redeem themselves, their names is MUD.

2. J_wright

J_wright Member

caroline, phix clothing

whatever it is you wanna refer to yourself as.

i want a full explanation on this forum as to why despite someone from trading standerds telling you 3 times and when you know this went back months you have done NOTHING!

i will not email you as i already have done many times but furthermore i do not want our conversation to be private i want it public.

you would do a great justice by providing me with a valid telephone number. i know you have one as trading standerds has it.

i await your reply,

3. lecsiy

lecsiy Regular member

Sorry about the confusion... i haven't had any dealings with phixclothing. Just trying to help out lol!

Sorry... Good luck all!!

4. phixuk

phixuk Member

j_wright,

Please could you supply your address, the date you purchased and what you ordered. I cannot say anything about your order unless I can find it on our system because I don't know anything about it.

Please e-mail it to me at caroline@phixclothing.com and I will sort it for you Monday morning. Thank you.

Also Gwendolin.

5. phixuk

phixuk Member

Accidentally hit post reply..

Also Gwendolin,

Your free jacket has been sent. You got our very new ozzy tribute jacket this time. It isn't even on the site yet. It features improved fabric and design.

6. ispy

ispy Regular member

7. ddp

i'm leaving phixuk's email up tho is against forum rules.

8. J_wright

J_wright Member

caroline im confused. why are you asking me to email you again when iev emailed you countless times and also when someone from trading standerds has told you on three seperate occaisions to contact me?

as mentioned before im doing this in public.

*******************************************************************************************

Your order at Phix Clothing, order #6664325

Dear James wright
    Thanks for shopping at our store

Your order details are
    1x #JACKLBLACKS/443 Black Lightweight Jacket (Small 36/37) Options: = £23.99

PayPal (Includes Debit and Credit Card)
    Royal Mail First Class £3.49
    Taxes£0.00
    -------------------
    Order total £27.48

*******************************************************************************************

and the balls in your court caroline

9. J_wright

J_wright Member

i think given the sitution its best if this email is left up.

espcially since they cant provide us with a ruddy phone number

10. ddp

i know & that is why i did not edit her post.

11. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@Caroline

Forgive me if I appear sceptical...but I have been told that before, hence the reason for this thread..if and when the jacket arrives I will advise members of this forum.

12. phixuk

phixuk Member

J-wright,

Thanks for the details. After looking at your order the status is despatched. You have to remember about 1 in 300 items get lost in the post, not a lot but it means that someones is going to eventually be lost.

However this does not mean that we will not resend yours to you. Looking at despatch, which is busy we will resend your item Wednesday.

ispy watchdog is for scammers. We are talking about a handful of problems in the last 6 months out of hundreds and hundreds of satisfied customers.

Regarding the telephone number we are having a new member of staff start at the end of August which means we will have telephone contact via our site by the end of August. This should allow us to deal with any problems more easily and efficiently.

13. J_wright

J_wright Member

caroline you are talking utter rubbish im afraid and you still have not awnsered what i want to know

ill make it simple here are my questions ill leave gaps so you can qoute and then fill it your awnser where the gaps are.

1) why when you was told 3 times by trading standerds did you do NOTHING

2) i know you have a contact number as trading standerds have told me specifically you do as thats how they contact you. WHAT IS IT?

14. 66leigh

66leigh Member

Caroline it's a shame you're so rubbish, it took me several emails to you and a long long time before I received the goods i've ordered, I was posting on this forum months back. I reckon the only reason you gave me what I ordered is because I informed you via email that my mother is a TSO herself.

It's a shame because you have some really nice stuff on there that I can't find anywhere else, I just don't trust you not to mug me off.

15. lecsiy

lecsiy Regular member

16. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@lecsiy

If you have been following this thread since I started it about 1 year ago you will see that MANY people have joined AD just to post re this company...and yes, they found out about the thread through google, which by the way, so did Phixclothing...that is why they also joined AD.
    So hopefully by starting this thread and making things public it has served it's purpose and saved many intended buyers to be aware!!

17. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

This morning I answered a knock at the door and guess what...it was a courier with a parcel, yes it was the promised "Free" jacket from Caroline...for once she was good to her word. It is such a pity that it took over a year for this to happen as it would have saved any bad reports from being printed.

In NO way am I sorry that I started this thread as it was and still is my intention to warn intended customers to beware of dealing with this company.

@Caroline, I am pleased you have, in this case kept your word but obviously you knew what would have been said had you failed to deliver. It is obvious there are short comings within your organization that needs addressing as this thread has revealed. To those who are still unhappy with this company may I suggest you keep the pressure on them until your dispute is resolved.

I, for one will NEVER deal with this company again

Last edited: Jul 24, 2007
  18. ddp

& with that the thread stays open.

19. andrew347

andrew347 Guest

I kept seeing this thread when I googled phix and I wanted to say something. I have been buying clothing from phix for around two years and have never had a problem.

I think its sad that you guys are celebrating getting near the top of google. Can you not get some perspective? Phix's feedback on ebay is something like 99% meaning only about 1% of their customers have negative experiences. The way that you guys are celebrating trying to do all you can to bring them down, you would think they had feedback of about 14%! If they are so bad then why are 99 out of 100 people happy with them? The service that some of you recieved sounds really bad and thats wrong but why are you try to ward evenyone off using phix (even going so far as saying you want to shut the company down) when most of their customers are happy with the service they receive.

20. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

And what is your job with this company....public affairs...the people who have posted here have legitimate reasons for doing so, so I dont think your "protests" to this will change anyones opinion.

Vendors who sell through EBay are more tightly regulated and buyers through Ebay are afforded much more protection so it is harder for companies such as Phix to "Rip buyers off".....also through Ebay, purchasers have the power to leave feedback whereas purchasers who have contributed to this thread have not purchased through ebay...have NO protection or a place to voice their dis content...except this forum.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2007