1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. jacsac

jacsac Regular member

And how many people mutually retracted negative feedback in order to get what they purchased? If you screw 5% of your customers you will see a great increase in profit and still maintain a good reputation. When I make a mistake I can't help but make it right by whoever I wronged. Here you have someone who thinks by sending a jacket a year later, after all the mess gwendolyn went through to get the damn thing, she did right. I am glad that it is 4th on google because it might give someone a second thought about purchasing and having to go through what many others did.

2. andrew347

andrew347 Guest

Your just damaged your own credibility, not mine, by suggesting I have lied so that you could undermine my point of view.

As soon as someone says anything good about this company you have to shoot it down! I dont work for Phix and on this I would like to say the following; various posts talk about this forum as a place for free speech and a place to air opinions. However, as you have just proved Gwendolin, people can say whatever they want as long as they agree with you; if people disagree with what you are saying and give a point of view which opposes your own then you accuse them of working for Phix.

Fair enough if you want to disagree with what Im saying, thats free speech. But accusing people who disagree with you of lying about who they are in order to disregard their point of view is not free speech.

You've had your say as a disatisfied customer, now let a satisfied customer have theirs.

3. J_wright

J_wright Member

This has to be THE DUMBEST POST EVER!

You come on here and questions our motives because we try to warn people they might get ripped off...key word there being might..granted im sure some people do get there products ok, but saying we cant complain because we might be that 1% is utter horses**t, espeically when you dont actually know what % is ripped off.

if a store is cheating people out of money its not right.End of. If HMV sold a cd to a million people and 1% didnt have the cd in thats 10000 who wont get it..so shud they not complain just cos HMV have pleased the other numbers. sounds dumb dont it? thats practically what your telling us.

Other problem being that there not just failing customers by not sending the items but also, they are told what they done and say they'll rectify it, but strangly enough they dont, which is exactly why they shouldnt be allowed to be profitting or trading full stop.

fair enough if you want to point out the few glimmers of hope, fine thats ok but dont try to question the actions of people who have had there own money taken from them,being that you have actually recevied your goods you dont know the frustration many of us get from this company, espeicially knowing they are still trading and ripping that 1% off as they continue to prosper.

4. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Show me where I said this!!

5. phixuk

phixuk Member

Hello everyone.

Just received an e-mail saying this thread has been updated.

Firstly I appreciate someone defending our company but this really isn't get us everywhere. At the end of the day things are now running perfectly, Gwendolin has received her free jacket, no more complaints. Isn't this what we want? Things to be sorted out?

Andrew, as much as we appreciate customers defending us like this it really doesn't help the situation. We need to focus on maintaining our high standards, further improving our service and products and forgetting about this thread so it rots and joins hundreds of million of other redundant pages on the net!

Thanks everyone,
    Caroline

6. andrew347

andrew347 Guest

me: I am customer of phix

you: what position do you hold in this company...public relations

7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

andrew, what did caroline say to you.

8. J_wright

J_wright Member

caroline,

clearly your lying as i still do not have either my money back or the jacket i bought from you around this time last year.

explain how this is progress. and dont dare ask for details cos ive already given it to you before

9. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Just came across this thread - haven't read it in its entirety, but any company that doesn't have a working phone number and an employee to answer it, should be allowed to do business on the internet. I would never do business with them and will warn anyone that may inquire about them. Power to the people!

Last edited: Aug 12, 2007
  10. Bigbadger

Bigbadger Guest

I bought stuff from phix and they were really good.

11. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Another member who joined our forum just to sing the praises of Phix clothing......the amount of satisfied purchasers is becoming overwhelming....that's a grand total of 2 that have satisfaction....can we make it 3?

@Bigbadger,

Now that you have signed up maybe you can assist other members with their (non phix related) problems.

12. Bigbadger

Bigbadger Guest

did you intend to be rude?

13. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

I will leave that for you to decide....you can take it any way you desire.

14. Bigbadger

Bigbadger Guest

I've never been insulted by my very first post, it must be a record. Anyway I liked the clothes and service I got from phix and that is all I wanted to say. Bye

15. schoonee

schoonee Member

I too have fallen victim by this extremely f#$ked up service. And the lies oh the lies. This Caroline person is full of lies. And now does not reply to my emails nor HAVE I RECEIVED MY PARCEL after waiting since 4th July 2007. Especially p!ssed off after creating a dispute within Paypal. Caroline then told me the parcel will be sent a couple days later. She also hinted that she will not send parcel till i close my dispute. Altho Caroline did not verbally say this, this is what she hinted towards. Caroline just send my parcel. its that simple just SEND IT. What do you think you are doing? Clearly you have to look at the way you personally operate this company and clearly changes need to be made.

Caroline i expect you to also reply to my emails i keep sending to you asking where my parcel is.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2007
  16. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

The text written in red is NOT called for, although you are frustrated could you please edit your post and remove it, Cheers and good luck trying to get your purchase.

[​IMG]

17. schoonee

schoonee Member

Called or not called for, I'm not removing it. Good luck in keeping this thread going

18. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

The reason I ask you to do this is so that the mods dont have to intervene and remove your post...if this is the case then your efforts were fruitless.

19. phixuk

phixuk Member

Hello Jonathan,

I have dealt with your problem.

As you recall you ordered 3 items. Unfortunately one was out of stock which I notified you of.

The missing item came in stock 2 weeks ago and we despatched your items 2 weeks ago, which I notified you of by e-mail. Please remember that sometimes items can take up to 3 weeks to deliver to Australia.

If you have been trying to e-mail us we have had problems with e-mails which we have made customers aware of on our home page.

YOUR ITEMS HAVE DEFINITELY BEEN SENT AND WILL ARRIVE ANYDAY!

If you need me at all I would prefer you e-mail me directly.

Thanks,
    Caroline

20. schoonee

schoonee Member

Apparently my order (yes you did advise via email) was posted to me on 25 July which is now 3weeks ago. I have tried emailing you as i too prefer to deal with you outside of here. but no replies over 4-5days lead me back to afterdawn.

The accuracy of your website is rather difficult to comprehend as my "order" is still showing "pending" after you supposedly sent it. So, knowing whether out not you receive emails as advised on your website, is difficult to believe