1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. phixuk

phixuk Member

Gwendolin,

J_wrights's purchase was from Nov 2006. The item was sent but it was lost in the post. When you despatch hundreds of items every week you do have cases like this.

The reason I need a response from James is because the jacket he ordered has been replaced by a newer improved version (the one you have) but out of courtesy I have sent him a photo of it to make sure he wants it.

Also Augen_90's purchase was very recent. He posted here after only 6 days of his purchase. His item has now been despatched so all in all things are still going well.

*NEWSFLASH*

Phix is having a telephone line as of 17th September 2007

:)

Caroline

2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

WOW...aint that gonna run HOT!!!!!

3. Audun_90

Audun_90 Member

Hahah! ^^
    According to phix i will have my order within friday, if I get it by then, I would say they're somewhat thrustworthy ^^

4. J_wright

J_wright Member

i have emailed caroline today requesting the plain jacket she is offering over my original purchase..

i did not have time to reply to you yesturday as i was working and then had to go to my other job at arsenal which finishes at 10.30 - as you can appriciate working 9am - 10.30 pm the last thing on my mind when i get home is to email yourself.

5. J_wright

J_wright Member

having emailed caroline to confirm i would happily accept the other jacket i have heard nothing by email or on this forum...

kinda funny considering caroline seemed to want quick responses from me to sort this out...

6. phixuk

phixuk Member

Hello James,

Just got back from London.

Your replacement is being sent tommorow :)

Caroline

7. ness96

ness96 Member

The only way I seem to be able to get a response from Phix is to post in this thread. I was told my order would ship on Thursday, its Friday evening here in the states and my order is still in pending status. Two emails to Phix have gone without response. Really, I'm waiting until Monday and just calling my credit card company. I have no interest in dealing with this.

8. Audun_90

Audun_90 Member

Now it's been 8 days since you said "give it up to 7 days"
    I would have been MORE pleased if you just told me the truth like "yeah, we've scammed you" or something. What's the excuse this time...?

9. schoonee

schoonee Member

I'm still waiting for my order. Another 2 weeks have gone by, no delivery from Phix yet. I've lost count how many weeks its been since i placed my order. I think its been 8 or 9 weeks now.

I will ask politely, I WANT A REFUND Caroline?

For those of you that have the opportunity to file claim for refund via Paypal, i'd do it before its to late. This is how i came unstuck by not following thru with claim.

10. J_wright

J_wright Member

im gunna assume that if my order was sent yest i should receieve it tomoro...

that right caroline....btw you should prob help these other people you have taken for mugs...

its a wonder you sleep at night really, if its not you whos screwing us over its even more amazing your willing to work for those who do...

11. Audun_90

Audun_90 Member

The ebay-response seems quite good though, most of the negative respons has been withdrawn (i assume it's because the problems solved)
    but seriously; YOU'VE GOT TO WORK WITH YOUR COMMUNICATION!!!!!

12. Audun_90

Audun_90 Member

btw, that's a lie.
    I got the receipt from paypal 13. august 2007 20:35:16, and first posted here at 24. august, as far as i can see, that leaves 11days.
    which is more than the time it should take. And you hadn't even sent the items then, which would be OK if you had informed me about it....

Edit: Why can't you ever spell my name correctly? XD

Last edited: Sep 2, 2007
  13. schoonee

schoonee Member

Oh my Goodness STOP PRESS NEWS FLASH.....I received my parcel today from Phix today. AMAZING!

The 1st thing I will say (typing this almost in tears with joy and relief!) the clothing is very cool and really really love the items I purchased.

2nd thing I want to mention, is the delivery time. And what I’m about to say is by no means any compensation why it takes so long to receive orders from Phix. But may give a reason. My order took over nine weeks to receive, and as per Caroline email, my order was posted around 6 weeks back. I am thinking why it took so long, was because my order was sent via sea mail not airmail. Orders I’ve received from UK from other companies give me an option to send via Airmail (1-2weeks) which costs a little more in delivery charge. And sea mail (5-7weeks) usually free delivery or very cheap delivery charges. The parcel I received from Phix does NOT have AIRMAIL stickers on it. If a parcel is not labelled Airmail, it will be sent via sea mail regardless of the amount you pay for delivery. Going by my experience with delivery charges, the total value of postage on my parcel from Phix is for Airmail, but once again, because it didn’t have an airmail sticker, it got sent sea mail.

As far as customer service goes, Caroline I would strongly recommend looking into the charges you are paying for items to be sent. As you may be able to avoid a LOT of complaints by placing 1 AIRMAIL sticker on international parcels. If the charges are correct and are NOT for airmail delivery, I would suggest updating the information on your website advising potential customers of delivery time be up to 6weeks for international orders. And/or offering to customers to pay the difference for airmail delivery. I have a LOT to do with customer service, making sure my team give extremely high levels of true and correct support. And I have found its little things like this, if you sort out, will give much nicer and honest customer service.

Good luck
    John

14. phixuk

phixuk Member

Hello John,

Really pleased you like your items! I told you they had been sent and knew you wouldn't be dissapointed with our clothing.

This also applies to Audun, I am sure when your items arrive you will not be dissapointed!

I have printed everything out which you have said and will pass it on. I appreciate your comments.

As mentioned we will have a telephone line as of September 17th.

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 3, 2007
  15. J_wright

J_wright Member

has my item been sent, apparently you said it would be sent saturday?

16. Audun_90

Audun_90 Member

Yeah, i also think i will love the items, and i hope they get here soon, as it's getting colder(it was 4degrees celcius when i walked to work this morning) ^^

17. phixuk

phixuk Member

Hello James,

Yes your item has been sent.

Audun, shouldn't it be Summer there?!?!

Caroline

18. Audun_90

Audun_90 Member

Yeah, it should be, but the weather is not excactly summerish, it has rained constant in 2weeks, and it even snowed to a friend of mine this morning :O

19. Audun_90

Audun_90 Member

Now i start to worry again, as it's two weeks since you said "Give it up to seven days"... hmm... -_-

20. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

They're using the Mayan calendar and Dark Ages Saving time!

Edit: And two tin cans on a string!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2007