1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Aurelien7

Aurelien7 Member

I hope I am one of these miracle customers after ordering a pair of boots. My order is still "pending" since 26th of December. I'll give them a week or so - perhaps call them if this gets out of hand.

2. varnull

varnull Guest

Most places have only opened up again after the holidays yesterday.. Do you work? Did you get some holidays? I had some a$$hat shouting at me on the phone because a job they booked in on 24th December had not been done by 27th... seeing as there were two statutory public holidays in between.. and I can guarantee the person doing the shouting had been off work I think that's unreasonable too.. don't you?

Most businesses only started back yesterday in the UK.. give them a couple of days eh? You put your order in on a statutory public holiday..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2009
  3. Aurelien7

Aurelien7 Member

That's a fair point, and I have some considered it - just seeing all these stories leaves me wondering and that my money has gone through but still "pending". It's probably just paranoia, and I certainly hope so.

4. OhhEmmGee

OhhEmmGee Member

well, i also ordered my clothes at about 27th December, still pending also... I spent £63.30 on some jeans, a belt and a nice shirt.

S T I L L pending.

Could i possibly get that email adress that the other members recieved?? i am also feeling extremely paranoid about this..

5. Raidernon

Raidernon Member

Hi guys.

Sorry for my bad spelling, but I'm not English so you just have to bare with me. :p

I could not help but to notice this thread by goggling "phixclothing" .
    Unfortunately i did not find this thread until after i confirmed and order from phixclothing.com.
    I have just recently made my order so I really should not be posting this yet, but the thing that worries me is the fact that my order is considerably expensive.
    The total amount that I will be spending is about 300£.

I will keep you guys posted on how it goes. I will keep an open mind for this and hope for the best.

This far it seems to be a good site and nice clothes.

6. OhhEmmGee

OhhEmmGee Member

dont worry dude got my clothes today, the skinny black jeans are great, although the belt was obviously used and the wrong size :p

although ill just ask for a replacement :p

7. driz

driz Member

Iv used vintageunit.co.uk before which sell some of the same stuff for cheaper, I think they are on ebay also but im not sure

8. Eeeoux

Eeeoux Member

Made an order on Phixclothing on friday,then I came across this thread.Someone leave a reply if possible,please.I've read the whole 17 pages.Is there nobody satisfied with them?Anyone recieved any order from them recently?Do they even exist,or is there just some guy who copies pictures of clothes from other sites and arranges them nicely onto this hoax website and people just get lured into this trap time after time?
    I have made a little digging and it seems that Paypal has even opened a case on them,it just needs testimonies from actual customers that have never recieved the goods.I surely will apply.

9. Raidernon

Raidernon Member

Hi again.

I'm a bit embaressed because I forgot about this thread. Sorry.

I made a pretty big order from phixclothing, and I must say that I was pretty suprised by how fast the clothes where in my hands.
    I have to say that I was impressed by their service and patience (I had to wait 5 days for a paypal password in order to pay for the clothes, but still they put my order to side and saved it for me, until I paid. Not something I am used to :p)

So I have to say that you should not worry about buying from them. I don't think that it is more risky than any other online store. Sure there are those who are unlucky and end up being totaly screwed but I don't think that phixclothing.com "screws" with people on purpose.

Besides this page is far to advanced to be a hoax. I think that if someone would put so much time and effort in to setting up a hoax page like this, should realy be spending that time working a real job.. :p they would get a lot of overtime... :p

So I would not recomend avoiding them. And for those of you who have had a bad experiance with this store... I totaly understand you, I myself have been screwed once by another onlinestore.

I for one will buy more clothes from phixclothing.com soon. :)

PS: Sorry for bad spelling and grammer... I'm not english :p

10. Aurelien7

Aurelien7 Member

I received my boots yesterday and I loved them, once I was able to contact them they were very helpful via e-mail.

11. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

For some reason, I would bet that the folks having problems with that bogus outfit, will think that the two posters, above my response here, are Phixclothing plants. LOL!

12. Aurelien7

Aurelien7 Member

More than likely, I can take a picture of the boots - if they would like some proof.

13. Eeeoux

Eeeoux Member

to Aurelien7

Sure thig Aurelien,but am I mistaking or have you waited no less then 3 months for them to arrive.So,you would call that good service now?

14. Aurelien7

Aurelien7 Member

I would say they are average, however my main concern was being scammed. They arrived here, apparently these boots had to be hand made so that caused a delay. And it would be around 1 month, not 3.

[​IMG]

15. Eeeoux

Eeeoux Member

to Aurelien7

I see...well sorry about my scepticism then.I am really glad for you.Thanks for all the effort,taking the picture and posting it.(You have Morrissey's handwriting)But still that gets me no further on my way to solving the problem with them....Did they answer your e-mails?They aren't answering myne...

Well anyway,thanks again and best regards...

16. Aurelien7

Aurelien7 Member

Try this e-mail ebay@phixclothing.com , best of luck.

17. GS11

GS11 Member

Hi guys,
    Didn't want to open a new thread because I found this one. I bought some stuff off phix on Thursday and then found this thread. My order status is still pending today and the money has been confirmed into their bank account (what a coincidence!) so I'm assuming they haven't changed their ways. I've sent them about 3 or 4 emails now asking them to cancel my order and refund my money to no reply. Anyone got any ideas on what to do?
    Thanks,
    Matt

18. deejayb17

deejayb17 Member

thank goodness I found this page before ordering from phix!I wanted a criminal damage shirt but won't be ordering from them now. I decided to go straight to criminal damage's shop in Camden and found really friendly staff and a good selection of shirts much cheaper than phix.highly recommended!I realize this doesn't help international buyers..unless you're planning a london trip..but for uk buyers..go to camden! deejayb17

19. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

does criminal damage have a web site & if so then can you post it here?

20. deejayb17

deejayb17 Member

yes...criminal damage have everything online..tho it's a little more expensive than buying in person!find them at www.criminaldamage.co.uk I've not dealt with them online but if they are as helpfull as their shop staff I'm sure it'll be great.deejay