1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. varnull

varnull Guest

It strikes me that phix only seem to get major problems when there are holidays .. maybe they use temp or part time staff to cover those times and things go wrong when the boss isn't around.

Whatever it is they do seem to have improved their service somewhat.. still a ways to go though I think XD

2. erikaa

erikaa Guest

Oh God, why didn't I read this before I ordered? I have ordered a jacket and it hasn't showed up yet and I'm so frustrated. What's wrong with those people? Could you please give me Carolines e-mail address? That would be very helpful:)

3. varnull

varnull Guest

It must have been posted at least 20 times in this thread.. along with lots of other contact details.

Why are you panicking??.. just because a few people have had a problem I don't think that it in any way reflects phix and their service as a whole... fair enough some things go astray, but if you know the uk and worldwide mail service you really would not be so surprised... my record of successful mail deliveries to Australia so far is 50%

some more details.. like how late your order is.. you can stop all online payments too.. easily.

4. onya

onya Guest

ROFLMFAO....

Wonder what the heck happened there? Should we blame Australia post (bless their inefficient little hearts) yet again, or perhaps there was another reason? An intercepting wombat?.. you know...thick as a brick, and cant see for shite.
    Ooopps...I just described an Aus post employee! *slaps wrist*... hahahahaha

5. aldan

aldan Active member

take more than a shitty postal service to justify these jokers track record.ive been following this thread since the beginning and if it aint changed by now chances are it aint gonna change.

6. varnull

varnull Guest

the brownshirts? with the stinky safety jackets.. wombats or the ex tho? *grins*

If the uniform is sexy enough I might try them for a job.. better be careful what I say :lol:

7. channer

channer Guest

I have been reading some terrible things about this outfit called phix clothing who are based in norwich infact they are based all over norwich(due to the amount of addresses they have).
    Anyway i would just like to share my experience on this cowboy outfit
    I purchased a parka for my sons birthday (i am disabled and dont have the money i used to have when i was working)it arrived within the stated time,but when i opened the packaging it looked like someone had thrown it away.The label on the back was hanging by one thread,there was a hole in the left pocket which had been poorly stitched back it smelled damp like it had been returned and left somewhere damp.I was disgusted they refused to refund me and paypal only get involved if the item is not delivered they have not responded to my emails their telephone number is cut off what can i do its really stressing me out

8. channer

channer Guest

This company has conned many people including myself i looked on the afterdawn.com website and found more people being conned.Ebay has taken this company off its site yet they still use ebay@phixclothing.com has their email address.The company does not have a valid phone number,and they have been trading from more than 1 address in the norwich area.There are countless people complaining yet paypal still allow these people to take money off people for shoddy and un delivered goods.When i make my transactions through paypal i expect to be protected with regards delivery and items being sold has described it seems this is not the case.I want my case looking into and i want paypal to check these con artists out .How can it be safe to use paypal when you are allowing companies like this trade.I am ging to take this further and i hope paypal do the same

9. theyeyeye

theyeyeye Member

I've just purchased three items from there. Our band's called The Areola Treat and we've a UK and European tour coming up. I'll be wearing Phix Clothing onstage. Seems like lots of people here share the same views on the company and its business! We'll wait and see. I love their stuff so if they do deliver on time and send me my order i'll be promoting them well on tour :). I'll be keeping you posted on how it goes.

10. U_Allex

U_Allex Member

I write here just for everyone to know that Phixclothing still fails to deliver as of this date: MAY, 2009.
    I am waiting for a jacket exchange since January, they do not reply to emails and the phone number does not work.
    Worst of all, I am a visiting student who will be going home soon.
    I wonder how people like this can sleep at night knowing they mess up with so many peoples lives.
    If only they would reply to messages, say that were having troubles, wathever... But they just do not give a damn.

11. GS11

GS11 Member

After opening a paypal dispute a week after buying something I received my items the next day. Funny that.. However one didnt fit so I sent it back and expected a refund. This was 4 weeks ago, since then I've escalated my dispute which theyve responded to yet ignored the 20 odd emails I've sent them. If anyones reading this wondering if theyve changed their ways they haven't dont buy from them!

12. theyeyeye

theyeyeye Member

Yeah, that is rather shoddy service you're right. I hope all goes right with my order.

Well, this is the way i do business and the way i've always done it.
    I'm in a band. I dress up. People at shows always ask who'd designed the clothes or where i'd got them from.

If i'm satisfied with a product/service provided, you can be sure i will be advertising it well and spreading the word to lots of people in lots of forums. And i'll be likely to make us of that service again. When a company's good, it's well worth working with them again.

If on the other hand, the worst should happen and the company of choice should fail to comply, i will be forced to generate negative publicity accross the internet with the use of my international contacts.

Simple.

It's the way good bands do business with companies. As i said previously, all remains to be seen. The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

As i previously said, i'll be keeping you posted on the result in the forum.

The band's constant shedding bad light onto one particular London - based record company that tried to scew us, was beneficial enough. The tosser's now been forced to shut his company down as he was declared bancrupt and greatly in debt.

I find no problem with creating bad publicity if necessary :). It's sad, but sloppy work is a waste of time and money for us and we want to let others know about that.

13. fayeee

fayeee Member

I ordered a dress from phixclothing 2 weeks ago, and still no sign of it! I sent them an email but no reply.. and by reading these posts i doubt i will ever get one.. can someone help me? I don't know what to do!

14. varnull

varnull Guest

2 weeks.. but you give no idea where you are... and anyway.. even if you are in the UK the post office will not guarantee any faster than 28 days :lol:

paid by a method you can cancel? .. do it.. and see how fast they get back to you.

It takes me 2-4 weeks to get a normal letter to Australia from here

15. fayeee

fayeee Member

im from the UK! delivery should take up to 7 days!!
    I paid by credit card but it was on the 26th april, and they have taken the payment!!

16. jr74

jr74 Member

Hi everbody,

I've no news of the them since my command 3 weeks ago, 8 mails later...
    i ve tried the phone 01 603 666 448 and it doesn't work do you have another phone.
    I've made a command of 250 euros!!!
    They need to go in jail!!! I'v never seen that!!!
    thanks

17. jr74

jr74 Member

Have you have you dress now?
    Me 15 days too, 20 mails, no ansswer...250 euros...

18. Nouhot

Nouhot Member

Hello guys !
    Sorry for my english, i am a french guy with a very bad english.^^
    So, i maked a order to phix... since 20 days ago...
    I paid by paypal 150 euros, and guess what ? I received nothing.
    I try to send her a e mail, but he didn't answer...
    So i send almost 20 mails... but still nothing...
    I find this tread,... And now i gonna to take my all mail, and the link to this site, and report all to paypal.
    I think a compagny like this, didn't have the right to open.
    Keep the customer informed it's not too much ask.
    I am really angry after this compagny... they are lucky, to be in england..

19. Nouhot

Nouhot Member

Perhaps, i really don't know why they didn't give th number of the package...
    He will be more easy, when they have trouble with customer, to prove her honesty with the number of the package dispatche...

20. varnull

varnull Guest

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2009