1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. U_Allex

U_Allex Member

After 5 months of waiting I finnaly got a e-mail from the company asking forgiveness for the 'unusual' delay, that they had my items in stock now and that it would be sent to me very soon.
    As I said before I'm a visiting student going home on the 31st. If they don't deliver until next tuesday I am going to complaint to all local authorities I can find.
    Guess this whole thing will be solved one way or the other in a week.
    I'll even go to my embassy if I have to.

2. fayeee

fayeee Member

still no sign of dress!! or any replies to my emails. i have put in a complaint and hopefully I should get my money back in about 2 weeks!

3. Nouhot

Nouhot Member

Hop, caroline has answer..
    She told me that she will see in the delivery part of phix if there is a problem with my order.
    I wish i received my order before i go to japan... it let phix one month to delivery me...

4. fayeee

fayeee Member

dress came today! funny that i put in a complaint and it turns up straight away..

5. fayeee

fayeee Member

i'm not complaining though. however, i will not be ordering from phixclothing ever again for sure!

6. varnull

varnull Guest

Still have a "buyer beware" rating Caroline..

I don't like posting the trading standards info knowing you are at the mercy of then worldwide item delivery service (and somali pirates) .. but better comms with customers can't hurt?

7. aldan

aldan Active member

its funny that an internet company can do this crap and stay in business,while any other would be out on its arse.why is it that people are as tolerant with these jackasses?phix sounds like a horse with a broken leg.in this case just shoot it and put it out of its misery.i for one support my local businesses.they at least put money back into the community.

8. khman

khman Guest

I too fell in the trap thats called Phix Clothing. I placed my order on the 5th of April (order# 10017) and have done the payment on the 8th of April. Unfortunately I am only 2 days too late to ask for my money back on paypal, which upsets me even more. Because I'm pretty sure that I won't get my order or my money back. But if I have to choose between a refund or to see this so called company to go bankrupt, I would definately choose for the last option. I mean, 80 euros to prevent other people from being scammed is well worth it right?! Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows how this pageranking thing on google works, so this thread will appear above the site of Phix Clothing when people search for Phix Clothing on google....

9. Nouhot

Nouhot Member

Apprently, this compagny is good, just in holliday they can't deliver with a good time.
    But i don't know for you, but it's not the holliday now.. and i take my order one month ago...
    Still nothing.

10. khman

khman Guest

Nouhot,

Try to cancel to the order. Copy the name of the product you have ordered and search on google. There are other companies that sell the same product! My mistake was that I was blinded by the cool jacket and I was too lazy to search for more options. I actually believed that this company was real.
    They will probably email you just a few days before the end of the period that you can ask for a refund, just to win your trust and more time. After that you probably won't hear from them again..

11. Nouhot

Nouhot Member

I can't cancelled, paypal can't refund me, i received one tshirt from them... They cute my order in two, one tshirt, and the second part, 2 jackets One Hat...
    So i screw... Paypal tell me that they can't refund me... because i received a part of my order. yes 15 euros on 160 euros....

12. varnull

varnull Guest

Then Brecklands trading standards are the people you need to contact. Make your complaint and include as much information as possible.

This is why i don't like paypal.. once they have got their cut they don't care if you ever get your goods.. I always tell people to use a real bank card style transfer and take advantage of the purchase insurance the banks offer.

13. meeltje01

meeltje01 Member

I'm not familiar with working on a site like this.
    But I too have a problem with phix clothing
    Does anybody have an adress where I can ask my money back?
    I received the hoody but it didn't fit.
    I sent it back but untill now i didn't get a refund
    The site is not available ( or does anybody else can find it somewhere on te net?

From the Netherlands with greeting and hopes that anybody can help me

Melanie

14. meeltje01

meeltje01 Member

Yesss!!!
    Caroline took care today and I already have my money back by paypal!

I´m happy!!!!

15. phixuk

phixuk Member

Dear customers,

As we have said before we process hundreds of orders a week. It is in our interest to get your order to you as quickly as possible because it only gives us more problems, less repeat business. We are sorry if 1 in 200 people may have a slight delay on there purchase which is sometimes caused by certain parts of their order going out of stock, etc. There are also other factors which we cannot control. For example we send items all over the world, some up to 10,000 miles away, sometimes parcels do go missing or are delayed and we do our best to locate packages and sort things out for all customers.

To clarify a few things. We have been running for 5 years, if we were ripping people off we would of been shut down so can people just use a bit of common sense.

We have a constant problem with customers using e-mail services such as hotmail because any responses we give by e-mail seems to often get filtered into their junk folder. This makes customers believe we haven't responded to e-mails so they google our name, this page comes up 3rd so they see this page and then instantly panic.

If ANYONE has a problem you are wasting your time posting on this forum.

IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK TO US YOU CAN CALL US ON 01603 624200 IT REALLY IS SIMPLE.

16. Nouhot

Nouhot Member

are we ?
    I am waiting my order since one month now, you send me the same email two times...
    I cant really say that you take responsability of this..
    Now i can ask you.. Where is my edited by ddp clothes ?
    I already pay, but just i see just one tshirt of a order of 150 euros.. it's little strange, and this thing is gonna to grow up my angry....
    So if you want, i don t make bad add in facebook, on this forum, on every site possible, you have to fix this.. because a customer don t have to be in trouble like that..

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  17. adabat

adabat Guest

Ohhh no!!!!!!! I ordered a jacket from Phix and got it the day after Pay Pay cleared! I was VERY IMPRESSED with the time it took... however it turned out the jacket I ordered was too big, so I have sent it back and included the cash for them to send me a size smaller! that was three days ago and apparently this Caroline girl was meant to email me to let me know that my package arrived! I used a recorded delivery and have proof that they recived my package 3 days ago, yet they have up until now been unable to confirm this even though they said they would... This Caroline character is pretty bad at answering her emails.

Im worried now that they dont actually have my jacket in stock and that I will be left waiting for months! I ordered the jacket as part of an outfit which I need in 2 weeks time :/ Im only half an hour drive from Norwich so I reckon ill drive down there if this starts to drag on.... Not sure what to do now, thought this company was good at first until I read these posts and had to exchange my purchase!

18. phixuk

phixuk Member

Hello adabat,

Just call us now and we can sort it out in a flash :)

Adam
    Phix

19. Nouhot

Nouhot Member

ok.
    So i have phone to phix, and it's gonna to be better.
    They gonna to resend my clothes, with no charge for me, if i have understand.
    So i wait, and will see if the situation is gonna to be finally fine.

20. adabat

adabat Guest

Hey phixuk,

Cool. Its good that Phixclothing respond here. I work for an IT messaging and security company, and we have a forum. Some people complain on our forums, and I know how frustrating this must be as a company. However the fact that you are posting here means something... at least.

It would be good maybe if you could take on board what has been said here. For example a change in your operations may not be a bad thing. A lot can be done to ensure customer satisfaction including;-

* Follow up email once you have sent product stating that you 'hope they are satisfied with their product'.
    * Email alert to customer in case there have been delays
    * You use recorded delivery, so you KNOW if a customer has recived their package or not. If a customer has not, maybe it would be good if you contacted that customer apologies, and actually look into it.
    * If you have run out of stock LET US KNOW so we KNOW there will be a delay. If you are unable to get the stock within 1 week then offer us a refund!

You state on your website that when customer Exchange items, that sending the items are down to them, and that you will bare NO RESPONSIBILITY for things which are not durectly your fault... Maybe your customers should be afforded the same right!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2009