1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. adabat

adabat Guest

Hi Adam (phixuk)

Im currently at work. All I want to know is

a) can you confirm that my package arrived.

b) do u have my size?

2. phixuk

phixuk Member

Hello adabat,

Thanks for your comments and ideas. Regarding recorded delivery, everything order over £20 in the UK is sent recorded delivery, we cannot send international items recorded delivery because it makes the postage so much more expensive. As of next month we will be offering international customers the option of paying an additional amount of £4.50 for recorded delivery.

Regarding your return we do not have your specific order information so could you please call our office directly on 01603 624200.

Thanks

3. aldan

aldan Active member

One problem in 200 customers?if this thread is any indication you are a huge company.im gonna call bullshit on that statement.ive followed this thread from the beginning and all ive seen from your various representitives is half baked excuses.give it up already.

4. Nouhot

Nouhot Member

Hello there,
    Me again...
    Phix one day, phix everyday.
    They send a one jacket, i receive, it's ok. Thanks.
    But they forget my other jacket and a hat...
    Hat seems to be sold out, but i didn't received a refund, a little weird.
    Again i mail, but no answer..
    So i gonna to call...

5. BenTucker

BenTucker Member

I may end up having the same problem, i ordered a MUSE t shirt and its been 20 days now. i just rang the number and it is apparently not recognised, i'll try again in the day tomorrow, its no coincidence in my eyes that the number contains 666. hopefully phixuk or caroline can get in touch and help me out.
    i can only hope.

6. kuehn99

kuehn99 Guest

Dear PhixUK,
    I was going to order a pair of pants of your website but I noticed that you didn't have a single pair of pants in size 29-34, if you don't mind me asking, why is that?

7. Nouhot

Nouhot Member

dear phix,
    I write you here, because i think that it's the only way.
    I am really sorry to learn that, after i wait 3 months.. you didn't send me my jacket.
    After 3 month, you finally said to me the reason.
    ""Hello Adama

Unfortunately we have this morning been advised by the manufacturer that the grid jacket has been discontinued and they can not fulfil our order.

We are sorry for this and for the unacceptable amount of time it has taken to conclude this.

Please visit our site and decide whether you would like another item instead of this. We have added many new items in the last month so you should find a suitable replacement.

Regards
    Phix "

So after 3 month, and a hat and a jacket i will never see, what i have to do ?
    I don't understand... how works your compagny...

8. IndieBass

IndieBass Member

Hello!

Last year I ordered a leather jacket from Phixclothing. It took about two month to get it (I may be mistaking) but it took a pretty long time.

I ordered a jacket again about a week ago and i hold my hopes up this time around. I will keep you updated on my order.

By the way, the leather jacket was worth waiting for but still...

9. lskinner

lskinner Member

Phix have now rebranded on ebay - probably due to the poor reputation they'd gained for themselves!

I liked a jacket I got from them once, and was quite upset that they were no longer on ebay. A quick google search though, and I found their website, and this page. Also, an ebay search for "military jacket" found these guys:

Rechord Clothing

trading out of Norwich (shock!!), and selling the same jackets at the same prices and using the same models/photographs. Compare:

ebay with Phix website.

I was going to buy this jacket from the website, but I'm worried by this quite shadowy existence...

Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  10. IndieBass

IndieBass Member

They have just used a different name on ebay. Strange...

11. mrhanson

mrhanson Member

I ordered a jacket from Phix in february this year and got the complete run around from them as described through this forum (i.e not replying to e-mails, claiming item was dispatched but ignoring requests for proof of postage etc)

In the end i filed a county court claim against them and miraculously got an e-mail saying they could have the jacket to me within 24 hours...however, i was sick of them by then so just let it go to bailiff action...now four and a half months and one bailiff visit to their premises later i have just received a full refund plus won my court costs from them.

I joined this forum just to post this comment as it may help someone avoid the trouble i've had with these clowns.

12. Joker1313

Joker1313 Member

If I had my hands on the people at Phix Clothing I would hurt them...Its sad what they have done to all these people on here, and now me I ordered a outfit on their site well over a month ago, and still nothing...They keep replying to my e-mails, but they all say the same thing like a robot...I'll do whatever it takes to see that these people are out of business because it looks as if they have been doing this for well over 3 years now...

13. jacsac

jacsac Regular member

What is pathetic is that Ebay no longer does business with them and yet they still let people pay them with Paypal. As a parent company you would think that both would stop doing business with Phix but I guess if the money is still flowing they could care less.

14. khman

khman Guest

There is hope people.. Today I finally received my refund....

15. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

after how long?

16. khman

khman Guest

I ordered my jacket on the 5th of april and the order got cancelled a month ago... For more information see emails below

Received On 16 Jul 2009

Hello K

Thank you for your message.

Your refund has been sent through paypal, sorry for the delay.

Many Thanks

Sales and service team
    Phix Clothing
    http://www.phixclothing.com/

Why not Search for 'Phix Clothing' on facebook today and become our friend!? You will receive exclusive news and money saving promotions, for free!

On 15 Jul 2009, at 22:15, K wrote:

Hello,
    Another month of waiting has passed by and still I haven't seen a single penny from my refund. I am really wondering what the fusk is going on at your so called business.... Is it really that hard to transfer the refund to my paypal account? I know you had more unsattisfied customers, so you know the procedure of refunding peoples money. And it took me less then a minute to make my transfer, so why can't you?!
    I don't want your apoligies nor excuses, I just want my money back!
    K.

To: @hotmail.com
    Subject: Re: Phixclothing.com Order Updated10017:
    Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 18:32:20 +0100

Hello K

Thank you for your message.

We have noted and shall process this shortly.

Many Thanks

Caroline Calderwood
    Sales Manager
    Phixclothing.com

Why not Search for 'Phix Clothing' on facebook today and become our friend!? You will receive exclusive news and money saving promotions, for free!

Phix Clothing
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Order Number: 10017

Date Ordered: Sunday 05 April, 2009

The comments for your order are

wants refund

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Canceled

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Good luck everyone!!!

17. Tianne11

Tianne11 Member

Never ever buy clothes online from http://www.phixclothing.com/

Phix Clothing is the most pathetic excuse for a online company ever.

Three months ago I purchased a BMTH shirt for $55 AU dollars (including postage) from Phix and of course I expected it to take awhile to come to me hence Phix is an UK brand.

After a month I had not received my shirt or any correspondence from Phix. I logged on their website and my order was still 'pending' which meant they hadn't even sent it out yet! So I sent them an email.. I sent them 5 in fact and got no reply. So after a fortnight of no reply I opened a Paypal dispute and OMG GUESS WHO FINALLY ANSWERED THEIR EMAIL? That's right.. now I was threatening them with action they finally acknowledged my existence.

Their excuse was that 'it was a new item and they hadn't got it in stock yet'.

PATHETIC?!

Who sells an item they don't have?

So I waited another 2 weeks and they told me their supplier didn't even have the shirt! So after about 2 and a half months of waiting they didn't even have the item I paid for.

They offered me a refund or an item of the same value (I think they should have given me a freebie aswell!) and I told them "I don’t understand why you sell an item you don’t have? I am really unhappy with your service. Just give me a refund, I don’t want to wait another 2 months for an item you may not even have."

Well what happened next you ask? It took them 2 weeks to finally issue me a refund. I finally have my money back thankfully... I had a feeling I was never going to see it again.

So, moral of the story is: before you buy online always check their reviews (if on Ebay) or google their name with the word 'review' or 'complaints' next to it because I simply googled 'Phix Clothing' and words popped up such as 'dodgy', 'over-priced' and the sentence 'never replied to my emails'. And the other moral is Phix Clothing is a terror!

And so the user representing PHIX maybe you should work on 100% customer satisfactory. You can't step on 1 customer out of 200 and expect to get away without any complaints.

18. rav009

rav009 Active member

Wooooooow old thread is still going! They have some nice cloths but damn I have heard bad things about them, good to see this link still comes up when you type phix clothing into google lol. Owned!

19. Nouhot

Nouhot Member

Ok, funny thing it's this compagny named phix clothing.
    Because under the all complaint, the problem, it's good person.... or NOT.
    6 month, i am waiting 6 month for my order...
    Every month, i send a mail.
    And every month, they answer the same thing.
    PHIX CLOTHING have to close now.
    I really don't care that they have a lot of order, or what.
    Sell thing that they didn't have it's not good.
    PHIX CLOTHING is a very bad compagny, don't buy.
    Because i don't want to see people, in the same position, like me, very angry.
    PEOPLE, SAVE YOUR MONEY, DON'T BUY TO PHIX CLOTHING.
    Now i am gonna to search a way to close this store, and i will... don't be worry.

20. Nouhot

Nouhot Member

i contact http://www.breckland.gov.uk/tradingstandards
    I hope they can do something to stop this compagny.
    Don't wait anymore your order, or try to contact phix.
    Follow me, contact tradingstandarts.
    We can make the diffrerence.