1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

WOW...my first post on this company...19. August 2006 @ 12:57...and why am I not surprised to see that even today people are STILL having problems with this company...makes one wonder why they are still allowed to operate!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

i think this thread will be staying open & get bigger for a long long time.

3. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

No doubt, Cheers.

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

same to you in the land down under.

5. homesick

homesick Regular member

wow 20 pages? pretty sure if i ever need a jacket i will just go to walmart. :)

6. IndieHety

IndieHety Guest

Fell in love with a £50 jumper in the mens section of Urban Outfitters (a brilliant brittish retailer)so was thrilled to find the womens vertion for £30 on phix...but after googling them and finding this as the 3ed result i think i read to page six before completely giving up on any hope of getting the jumper.
    There is no way i'll be ordering from them now after hearing what you guys have been through
    so everyone (expescially gwendoline - sorry if i spelt it wrong) i'm really greatful.
    And phixclothing if you ever face facts and read this thread i'd like you to know that i'm one potential customer that is scared come anywhere near you and i'm sure with a reputation like this there is a hundred thousand others.

Good Luck everyone still waiting

7. Jinlili

Jinlili Member

I'm so nervous haha.
    I wish I had looked reviews up before purchasing, but it's too late now I guess. I feel pretty silly for not doing this before a purchase. :<
    It seems like most people get their items, just the delivery time is less than satisfactory(?). At least the quality is apparently very nice. I'll give it two weeks before I start doing anything (emailing or dispute claims).

I'll keep you guys posted!

8. Jinlili

Jinlili Member

My order was dispatched today :D
    I almost expected a full week or two until it would, so this isn't that bad at all; I'm not as worried anymore.

9. stjude

stjude Member

I've been waiting for a refund off of these guys for a month, after first being messed around with my order and replacements for an item that didn't fit. I get palmed off by an 'Amy' every couple of days via email in my vain efforts to get the money back, as a student its not easy to be down £60! I'd post the whole sorry back and forth of emails on here too if it wasn't so monotonous. Anyway, today I've contacted trading standards, they're going to look into it for me. Judging by everyone else's troubles I don't think these people should be in business.

10. Jinlili

Jinlili Member

I got my jacket today! This was far faster than I had anticipated!

11. DeeM84

DeeM84 Guest

Well i'm glad somebody got something of these pack of w*nkstains.

I ordered a jumper a month ago from them. I know it's only a month, but I live in the UK so it should have taken max. 5 days for delivery!! The order is still sitting at pending. RAGE that I never seen this website before I ordered from them. It's only £30, I don't really care about the money, but it's the principle of it, that feeling of getting f*cked over...

Anyway, Gwendolin (sp?), have you still got that Caroline charatcers e-mail address?? If you do would you mind PMing it to me cos i'm gonna hound these c*nts until they either send me my jumper or cough up the money.

12. DeeM84

DeeM84 Guest

Aye, I keep getting that Amy f*cker aswell!!

13. Jinlili

Jinlili Member

Maybe this will help?

14. Jinlili

Jinlili Member

caroline@phixclothing.com

Good luck.. :c I hope you get your jumper!

15. criodain

criodain Member

f**k me. I just spent the bones of €80 on phix, and only found the reviews this morning. I guess I'm in for a rough time by the sounds of it....I will have learned my lesson the hard way if this turns out to be a scam. How can we tell that folk who have posted here are genuine happy customers....??

16. Jinlili

Jinlili Member

I'm not a robot sent by phix clothing to give false reviews, if there's such a thing. Just a poor art student in America XD

17. criodain

criodain Member

I notified Paypal first thing this morning, just in case, but I'm not too confident they can help me out...I told them I found some bad reviews on forums etc, and I could potentially have been scammed, so requested they cancel my order (doubt they can do that).
    You'd never know, I may have no problems at all...

18. criodain

criodain Member

Well, I got an email off Phix this morning to tell me they have my package ready to go, so hopefully I'll have it at some stage next week.
    Fingers crossed it will git me!!

I'll reserve judgement on them until then. The fact that I read the stuff here, and didn't get any replies to my intial emails made me panic some, but I'll wait and see...

Baz

19. scum101

scum101 Guest

more public holidays loom.. expect this topic to hot up again.

fyi .. uk postal service is still recovering from a backlog caused by industrial action last month. some items may take a while to fight their way through the xmas overload too. now is not a great time to order anything which you need for xmas.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
  20. yafai

yafai Member

Hello, i'm sorry for my english, i paid for my order and in status it was "send" at nov 25, but i still not receive it, no answers to my emails e.t.c. so i'd like to somebody from phixclothing answer to me.