1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. scum101

scum101 Guest

If phix have sent it then delivery is in the hands of the various mail services who have it in transit.

Suggestion for Phix.. have a "secure" mail service where items can be tracked after you send then, that way both yourselves and the customers can see where things go astray. Many countries have a "signed for" mail service.

2. criodain

criodain Member

I emailed them last friday to check on the status of the order, and after a bit they got back to me (there was a name on the email) to say they had shipped it, so I would hope to get it this week, though I don't know what way the post is in the UK at the moment..

3. scum101

scum101 Guest

It's slow.. I have just had 2 letters arrive postmarked 29th November.

4. criodain

criodain Member

yeah, hopefully, I'll have it before the xmas, not too pushed if I don't but it's 2 weeks to wait...I'm in Ireland, so not sure if the UK post will get priority over the next few weeks or not...

5. scum101

scum101 Guest

Should be ok if it's been sent. Still 2 weeks to go.

6. TOPCAT231

TOPCAT231 Member

Scum101 appears to be the voice of reason - have you received your items? What is your experience!

The post in the UK is fine - one or two glitches but nothing to support "FIX", sorry Phix Clothing's poor activities - they give the appearance of a very good scam company - they know all the right moves - send an e-mail to show you are still active but don't actually respond with facts, put auto messaging on the e-mail so you don't have to deal with people and don't give a telephone number.

I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN - I am waiting for a refund - £65 - which is a lot to a working mother trying to buy gifts for Christmas - I ordered in plenty of time and slowly the items were "not in stock" - I need my money back to buy the items elswhere - GRINDSTORE managed to send out some of my purchases within 3 days so it is not the post - GRINDSTORE sell the same items as Phix but you actually get the items!!!!!!!!

I have institgated a dispute with Paypal and so watch this space!

7. criodain

criodain Member

at least you can open the dispute with Paypal, which is what I will do if I don't hear anything back by 24th. Isn't there a 45 day limit with Paypal in relation to disputes?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  8. TOPCAT231

TOPCAT231 Member

There is nothing to stop you opening a dispute now - it seems to be the only thing that gets a response from Phix - don't wait.

Supposedly they have sent one of my items - I shall see.

As for Paypal - you can only get your money back if there is money in the Phix account - they don't give it to you and claim it off Phix!!!!!

Good luck

9. criodain

criodain Member

yeah, when I originally made the order, I opened a dispute, as I read the feedback, and decided I would cancel it straight away. When I checked my tracking, they told me they would send the items if I closed the dispute, so I did. I emailed out of curiosity last week to see what the status was, and I got a confirmation email off them last friday to say they had sent the items then. I still haven't received them, but I'm in Ireland, so it may be next week. I'd be getting worried if I didn't have them by Christmas Eve....

10. TOPCAT231

TOPCAT231 Member

I was advised by Paypal not to close a dispute unless I was happy that the matter was closed as it cannot be re opened - it is bad practice for Phix to ask this, but then again, they are experts at bad practice.

I really wish you luck in either receiving your items or getting a refund - there really are other companies out there who thrive on giving good service and who value their reputation - shame Phix isn't one of them.

11. scum101

scum101 Guest

Regardless of paypal (don't like them) you can always open a complaint with the local trading standards if you have ordered and not had your goods.

http://www.breckland.gov.uk/tradingstandards

I posted that link a while back. They will take the matter up if you can prove bad service.

Also FYI .. last posting dates for various places if you want a chance of having something for xmas..

http://www.lastpostingdates.co.uk/

BTW.. I'm nothing to do with Phix.. Just trying to give good info to help everybody get these problems resolved..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009
  12. criodain

criodain Member

well,i guess ill just have to wait fingers crossed then, as I closed the dispute (they said they would send the stuff once it had been closed)... :(

13. scum101

scum101 Guest

errmmm.. That's a form of blackmail.. I would get on to Brecklands TS about that right away. The way to RESOLVE a dispute isn't to threaten not to send your order.. it's to send it and then when you have received it you can close the complaint.. not the other way round.

First order shenanagins there. If a seller tried that with me not only would I make damn sure the dispute stayed open, I would raise the threat to not send my paid for goods with fleabay and demand they be removed from trading.. Once they have taken your money they are legally contracted to supply your goods. a paypal dispute DOES NOT remove that legal obligation.

14. criodain

criodain Member

The order was stated as "pending" and they said they would send it as soon as I closed the dispute. They did send me an email last Friday saying they had sent it then. The fact that I'm in Ireland, I'm giving it a week to get here, so it may arrive today. If it hasn't I'll notify the links you posted above, though I think I may have to cut my losses...

15. scum101

scum101 Guest

check your pm's ;)

16. criodain

criodain Member

I just went through the above site, cheers.

Has anyone had ANY of their stuff EVER delivered by Phix??

17. Tervist

Tervist Member

I Bought 4 Items on 8th December, i Paid everything as Quickly as i Could because it's an Christmas Present and i wanted to be sure that it arrives before Christmas and because of that i forgot to read some Feedbacks and now it seems like i'm Fucked. After 10 Days the Status is still ''Pending''. Is there Any Chance to get my Clothes until 24th December? It would Ruin my Christmas if i wouldnt receive my Packet.

18. criodain

criodain Member

seems like you're in the same boat as me, though they sent me a mail to say it had been sent last Friday. Funnily enough, the "terms and conditions" link doesn't work on their website...

19. scum101

scum101 Guest

That's useful.. take a screenshot of it's 404 or whatever.. as their "terms and conditions" aren't published you are fully covered by statutory consumer rights.. no excuses.

20. Jinlili

Jinlili Member

I've actually clicked on their terms and conditions link before (like one, two months ago) and they did have something there.. just this time it doesn't seem to be working for some reason