1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. scum101

scum101 Guest

Makes no difference.. they are legally obliged to state ANY variation of your rights from the standard statutory rights BEFORE you agree to buy.. their failure at the moment to do so just means they can't apply any "extra" conditions or try to opt out (with your consent) from any of their obligations.

DO NOT pay this company through paypal .. ALWAYS use a credit card.. that way you are covered by the terms and conditions of a proper business, not a money fleecing exploit organisation like paypal.

2. criodain

criodain Member

I used PayPal unfortunately. When you click on the terms and conditions, nothing happens. It's like it's a dead link or something...
    How come PayPal still associate themselves with this website if it is a scam?

3. scum101

scum101 Guest

Has your package arrived? Yesterday I had mail dated 3rd December through the door...

as for paypal.. they don't give a shit so long as they get their cut.. that's why they moved to a country where the financial laws are way less strict.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2009
  4. Tervist

Tervist Member

Phix Clothing
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Order Number: *******
    Detailed Invoice: http://www.phixclothing.com/account_history_info.php?order_id==*****
    Date Ordered: Tuesday 08 December, 2009

The comments for your order are

Thank you for your purchase

Your order has been sent

Hope you are delighted with your item/s

Please continue to visit our website where new products are being added weekly

Thank you

www.phixclothing.com

We sincerely apologise for the delay you have experienced due to this busy christmas period

Merry christmas and a happy new year

Why not Search for 'Phix Clothing' on facebook and or twitter today and become our friend!? You will receive exclusive news and money saving promotions, for free!

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Order Despatched

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Some Hope.

5. criodain

criodain Member

nope, not yet, so I should give it another week anyway, what with the weather and the post around this time of year, though I got onto them on Monday, and they replied saying it had been dispatched, so as of now, I can't prove otherwise....

6. scum101

scum101 Guest

they have to prove they sent it.. if any doubts then they have stolen your cash without sending goods.. simple theft.... ask to see a scan of the mailing receipt.

7. criodain

criodain Member

true...but for the next few days, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt...

8. scum101

scum101 Guest

9. gurnard

gurnard Regular member

hi P...X :)

haven't been down here in yonks. 3 yrs + this has dragged on

when is the last time qwendolin was here ? (to many posts to go through to see )

10. criodain

criodain Member

seasons greetings! it sure looks cold

11. criodain

criodain Member

I got my shirts etc. in the post today. I'm in Ireland. They are really cool shirts, but are unfortunately too tight on me, and they don't come in a bigger size, so I'll have to send them back... :(

Really cool shirts too. Damn genetics/biology!!!

12. susan15

susan15 Member

My son ripped off by this company over a year ago. They claimed to have shipped his order, but never provided proof. Ah well, he learned a hard lesson with his $80.

13. criodain

criodain Member

I sent back my shirts as they were too small, but God knows if they even got them with the weather in England....hopefully I'll get a refund...

14. scum101

scum101 Guest

At least they eventually arrived. People are very quick to jump on a bit of an iffy company with a bad rep..

I just tell it like it is and supply legal info for people buying on the internet.. first and foremost.. BUY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD.. and take advantage of the purchase protection the card company offers. Never ever use paypal because they seem designed for scammers!!

15. criodain

criodain Member

sent back my shirts on new years eve, and have already been refunded for them, so I'm happy with the service, I'll have to say...

Fair enough, they could be a little quicker to respond to emails, but other than that, I have had no problem..

16. scum101

scum101 Guest

Yeah.. peoples mileage varies.. but I notice it's generally overseas customers who have a bad time.

Just FYI .. my record of mail to Australia is now 5 sent.. 1 arrived.. even the tracked one went missing.

17. criodain

criodain Member

I am overseas, in Ireland, but I suppose that is literally just over the sea...

18. ceetang

ceetang Member

Hey guys,

I just recently bought a pair of pants on january 14 from phixclothing, now I regret not doing any background research when I found this forum. So I logged into my account on friday and it says order pending, I am abit angry because that was atleast 9days from the day of purchase. I've taken action into emailing info@phixclothing on Friday and today aswell. I told them they better clear things up ASAP with my order before I dispute.

I'm kinda worried and frusterated, but I mainly blame myself from buying from a company which is know little about. So if you guys can lend me a hand or some suggestions on what I should because I know a lot of you went through the same stuff.

So as of now I'm, just waiting for, hopefully a response from them until I take further action.

-Chris

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  19. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

if order is pending, then if you used charge card, call them and cancel the sale with your card.

20. ceetang

ceetang Member

I used paypal and I live in canada, their contect iinformation is incorrect so I onlky have email