1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

good luck

2. allen9315

allen9315 Member

Hi All,

Not sure if this helps, or adds old information to this thread but I have done some digging since I never received an order placed in December.

On checking Company House, Phix Clothing is registered and marked as Active, but has never submitted Accounts.

The Address detailed within the Website is:

Phix Clothing
    30 Cattle Market Street
    Norwich, Norfolk
    NR1 3DY

The Address where the Domain Name is registered is:

Adam Ward
    Phix Clothing
    76 St Leonards Roads
    Norwich, Norfolk
    NR1 4JF

On looking at the start of this thread it also mentions a Postcode of NR1 1DD; so the plot thickens.

On checking NR1 3DY and NR1 4JF on Multimap, Satelite View it appears that both addresses are residential.

I will continue my quest and good luck to everyone else.

3. criodain

criodain Member

I got my refunds no hassle off them..

4. Tervist

Tervist Member

I got my Money back :)

Hello ****** *******,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your favor.

We were able to recover 134.16 EUR and this amount has been credited to
    you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
    recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
    to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
    seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
    privileges.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

I recommend everyone to Start a Claim. I think the Chances are very High to get your money back, becaue i don't think that Paypal gives me the Money for no Reason.

5. allen9315

allen9315 Member

RESULT!

It must be the "Day the Refund Employee is in the Office".

As we never received our order they have refunded our monies paid.

Good luck to everyone else.

6. Evgenia

Evgenia Member

Dear All,
    I do really need your help in the battle with phix. I leave in Russia and did a huge mistake making the purchase not searching for this company history in Internet.
    My situation looks the same. I bought the jacket, paid for it via paypal, received the confirmation. It was back on Febr 27th, now it's already March 2nd and lady from Phix answered to me that they didn't receive any money. I'm going mad reading all these comments..
    Please, help me with any kinda advice. How can I deny this purchase, I awfully wanna get rid of the dealing with this company 'cause even if they do manage to send it to Russia I ASSUME purchase will never arrive.
    Thank you all for your help, time and reply. Excuse for the heartfelt cry

7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

talk to paypal to see if they received the money then sent it to Phix.

8. Evgenia

Evgenia Member

I received the notification via sms and mail that the transaction is completed... Paypal site shows the same

9. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

show that to Phix.

10. Angrylee

Angrylee Member

I also made an order (from sweden), for over one hundred pounds. I made it 4th december but i never got the clothes. I did talk to them on the phone and they told me to wait for 28 days. After about 2 weeks i made a new phonecall but then the number didnt work.
    The thing is that Phixclothing asked me to wait for exactly enough time, so i couldnt get my money back from Paypal. Im so mad, and sad too :(. Do NOT order from Phixclothing!

Hope you understand this, im not that good at english ;)

11. Angrylee

Angrylee Member

I also made an order (from sweden), for over one hundred pounds. I made it 4th december but i never got the clothes. I did talk to them on the phone and they told me to wait for 28 days. After about 2 weeks i made a new phonecall but then the number didnt work.
    The thing is that Phixclothing asked me to wait for exactly enough time, so i couldnt get my money back from Paypal. Im so mad, and sad too :(. Do NOT order from Phixclothing!

Hope you understand this, im not that good at english ;)

12. Paula_X

Paula_X Guest

That's the oldest scam in the book.. NEVER use paypal for ANY 28 day transactions.. they are not a bank and actively collude with ebay to defraud people.

ALWAYS use a proper credit/debit card payment.. that way you are covered from loss and have real proof of purchase.. the banks have insurance and will insist you use properly tracked mail services for all purchases (or take the risk.. if it's only a couple of pounds it's really not worth the hassle) .. I hope you have left bad feedback and done more than just post here..

look up this user.. he knows about ebay and scams too.. PhilipCohen (who will appreciate this link being posted) http://www.auctioncut.com/ebay-scams-cons-f9.html
    I'm no longer an ebay user in any way, but every time I tried to warn people about the methods and deliberate fraud tactics that are used (I know them well because I used to be part of a group who went out to rip people off) I got abused and flamed unfairly.. Now I keep my knowledge to myself and don't warn anybody.. ebay.. scammers and fraudsters paradise.. buyer beware, you are not dealing in an honest and open auction.. you are being ripped off!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
  13. DanishGuy

DanishGuy Member

Hi everyone

I came across this, just googling around the net looking for others in my situation.
    I bought 2 shirts for me and 1 pair of pants and a belt for my girlfriend june 15th 2009, and guess what!? Right on, due to postal strikes in England, miscommunication between different people and probably outbursts of plague and UFO invasions, the clothes has yet to arrive... Annoying? Oh yes.
    The Phix-people (in my case "Amy" and "Laura") are usually responding to my enquiries within 2-5 days, so the communication's there, but no purchased stuff. Their most recent thing is to tell me, they've prepared the package and just need a small amount of money (about 10 GBP) to send it, to wich I politely told them to go f**k themselves since I already paid for the shipping once. I don't know if I'll ever see my goods or not (I bought for about 70 GBP) and being from another country I frankly haven't got the slightest idea what my options are, when it comes to customers complaints departments. But I really REALLY share your frustration with this travesty of a company.
    - The Danish guy

14. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

With what did you pay for the stuff? Did you use a reputable credit card? If so you can contact them and they will be able to credit your account and get your money back and get their money back from The Phuxing Co. At least that's how it works in US.

15. mojo9

mojo9 Member

Like many before me, I ordered from Phix today and then saw this forum with terrible feedback afterward. I’m really worried now, but guess I’ll just have to wait and see what happens. I’ll keep you all posted on what happens.

16. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

well if you paid with paypal dont let it go past the 28 days mark

17. mojo9

mojo9 Member

Unfortunately I don’t have a paypal account. I Paid by debit card which went to their paypal account.
    I did phone the bank to see what my options were if it comes to the worse, but it seems, not much. Nothing has gone wrong yet though, but time will tell.

18. mojo9

mojo9 Member

Wow, my item turned up this morning, and I only ordered it on Wednesday. Very pleased with it, (nice quality) panic over.
    I thought I was going to have a similar experience to others we’ve seen on this thread, but have to hand it to them; I didn’t have any trouble at all. Having said that, I don’t doubt the experience others have had.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  19. helseth

helseth Member

mojo9 is an bumhole.

20. aarrow

aarrow Guest

Hi ive been reading the discussions on this forum and am quite frankly disgusted at how a company can rip people off in such a way. I've been doing some research through various sources and have found that phix clothing are developing a new site called www.loveclothing.com

I do hope people realise this is the same company that will probably develop into a new rip off website.

I have to say that not all clothing sites are this bad, luckily i stumbled across this forum before i purchased. so i decided to buy from a site called www.rageclothing.co.uk in the end i spent £80 got free delivery and it arrived the next day! good to see some people are still offering excellent service

May i thank you all for this forum, you have possibly saved me loosing £80!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2010