1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Wow...4 years on and this thread is still current and it seems that things haven't changed too much.

2. gurnard

gurnard Regular member

hi gwen :)
    it sure is

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

3rd that.

4. gurnard

gurnard Regular member

hi boss :)

5. ddp

hello. how is the fishing?

6. gurnard

gurnard Regular member

me stupid
    retired from the sea because it to much like hard work...moved to Spain with 5 acres of olive and almonds twice as much work lol.
    have to change my sig to "Olive Oil" me thinks

7. ddp

dummy. that is what you get for not researching 1st.

8. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Popeye will be pissed!!

Hello gwen-longtime away.

9. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Should have researched the importing of olive oil instead. You could still be fishing, for fun.

I'll add my Hi to Gwendolin.

10. gurnard

gurnard Regular member

garmoon hi :)

he will be if he sticks his hand up my skirt lol

GrandpaBw hi :)

not into angling i'm afraid. pity really especially now that i have 200 yards of river bank on the E'bro. giant catfish...perch and carp.

11. theyeyeye

theyeyeye Member

I have just posted the forum link for 'Avoid Dealings with Phix Clothing At All Costs' on my facebook page, and I suggest you all log into Facebook and CREATE your own Anti-Phix Clothing fecebook page.

It is your rightful duty to. It eventually will lead to much fewer sales for them, as well as a bad reputation.

Do not let them bully you into waiting a whole 28 days before placing a complaint. That is utter BULLSHIT. This is illegal practice and they should be put down as a company. Make that happen, together. Today.

For your information, I had bought goods from them, but am dissatisfied with the way they have been treating their other customers. The only reason the clothes did arrive was because I bribed them by letting them know i'd be spreading good news about the company through my band. I never kept my promise. They are a shitty company that employ shitty sales reps (if they even are sales reps, which I doubt).

I for one, will never be purchasing goods from Phix Clothing. Phix clothing is daylight robbery!I would have wasted 200 euro if they hadn't arrived.Purchasing from them was a high risk and mental anxiety which I never intend to take, and you should not either.

12. Vulpecula762mm

Vulpecula762mm Member

Holy edited by ddp! I am in Brooklyn. CC in hand and I come across this while searching for a coupon code. Thanks so much. was about to do around 400 USD and I am the type of due to spend 5 times that to fly and crack someones head open Bushwick style.

Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  13. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

Here we go again.. nearly Xmas so lots more people never to send goods to (sorry.. I still think the main problem is with the international mail.. my record with international postal service is dire.. 25%.. when sent registered/recorded and it went missing they just passed the buck between them)

Simple rule for buying from overseas or people maybe you don't trust??.. ensure you pay with an insured method (proper credit card.. NEVER paypal the fraudsters friend) and make sure you get a tracking number from the mail for your package .. it's only 25% more to get things sent registered/recorded through Royal Mail..

Phix should provide this service on request.. after all it's YOU who will pay for it not them.. (* recorded delivery is NOT available in all countries.. check with royal mail or your local mail provider first) http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/jump2?catId=400028&mediaId=500201

they do have a list of international destinations somewhere on their site ;)

As usual.. being a voice of calm and reason .. just because something doesn't arrive doesn't automatically mean it hasn't been sent. Faulty or damaged goods are different.. they may have been like that first.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  14. 01don

01don Member

Hello

I've ordered stuff from phix clothing on 21. october.
    Until now I had to replace 2 items because they were discontinoued by the manufaturer.
    Today "Laura" wrote me that my items have been sent.
    I paid with paypal. How long can I open a disput on paypal and maybe get my money back if the stuff doesn't arrive?
    Some of you wrote that 28 days after payment disputing is no longer available
    but I read in my papal account that it's 45 days. Is this because of different countries (I live in Switzerland) or is 45 days the maximum?
    Thanks!

15. gyrismata

gyrismata Member

Hi everyone. As many others i purchased from phix clothing without first ckecking on them. I made my order on 9-11-2010 and i am still waiting but i have the feeling that i am not going to be an exception to this horrible situation. Do you advise me to send a report to paypal right away or should i wait for a couple of days? I am from Greece so sorry for my English

I just got my order!! It's very good indeed though a little bit expensive but that's another subject. I had no problem at all but definetely I am not going to buy from them again because I may be lucky once but luck sometimes run out and i am not the gumbling guy type. That's all folks!!! Cheers.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  16. 01don

01don Member

I paid with paypal but i read in their terms that i can open a dispute until 45 days after paying. what's right? In this forum i read a few times that i should not let it go past 28 days...
    I paid it on 21.10 so it has now been 26 days since i've paid. they wrote me last thursday that my items had been despatched. what shall i do?

17. MrGuest1

MrGuest1 Member

18. LivelyTiger

LivelyTiger Member

Thank god I checked out this company and saw this thread! I was so close to ordering from this company but the website looked slightly dodgy. Thanks all of you. Though I badly badly want the dress that I didn't order from them. Resisting temptation to buy :(

19. Jaksa

Jaksa Member

Hi,

Ordered 2 jackets got only one. I hope just have founded this thread a bit earlier F***.
    Theyre ignoring all the emails. How can this "company" still be up and running?

20. superior888

superior888 Member

Hey! To all of you here. I ordered clothes for about 300 euro. Anyways. Got a mail that it was sent. So i waited about 2 weeks or so. Emailed them. No answer.

BUT THEN! I filed a complaint through paypal, and they responded, got another mail, they sent the clothes the same day, got a tracking number to royalair, got the clothes in 3 days. So file a complaint through paypal and you'll probably see your clothes.