1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

After sending Caroline an email regarding my concerns related to this sale she has responded by offering my son a FREE jacket, including the postage costs....an order for this "Freebie" has been placed and once again I will advise of outcome.
    It certainly does appear that by corresponding with the correct personell things get done...so maybe an email to Caroline may help solve others problems, her email address is available if you PM me.

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

Gwen - it might also have something to do with the fact that they now know that we(aD) are half a million people strong, and pissing off that many people can put a damper on sales :)

3. laurenzo

laurenzo Member

Hi gwen, I have been reading this thread with interest. A couple of questions, what is the quality of the jackets..if they are of good quality then I would be interested in negotiating with the company to sell them in Australia, secondly how can I contact Caroline. Glad to hear that things have been settled satisfactory and hope your son enjoys his "freebie"

4. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@laurenzo, Yes the jackets received are of very good quality and are the envy of his friends, if you wish to contact caroline then I have sent you a PM with her email address. All the best.

@darthnip, Yep that is good enough reason, any free (GOOD) advertising is certainly worthwhile.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2006
  5. gurnard

gurnard Regular member

@ laurenzo hi :)
    are you some kind of masochist?
    after the trouble with Qwendolin and one jacket (not to mention others with the same problem ) no contact phone No...e'bay account dicontinued etc.
    your prepared to bulk order with a company with that kind of record.
    who's going to take the flack for non delivery, not them i bet
    my gaster is completely flabbered
    an old saying "buyer beware"

Last edited: Sep 7, 2006
  6. shocky0_1

shocky0_1 Member

Hi Gwendolin I have had the same problem with this company and was wondering if you would be able to forward Carolines email to me.
    Thank you

7. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@shocky0_1, Check your PMs

8. 21Q

21Q Regular member

@pulsar
    what did you say about ebay, that is the best place ever, if you know what your doing, if you don't know what your doing then thats to bad for you, I've gotten everything i need from ebay for a lot cheaper than retail price. and it all works fine.

9. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Quote;

"the place place ever"

Not sure what that means!
    If E-Bay works for you, jolly d.

Quote;

"if you don't thats to bad for you"

Meaning?

10. 21Q

21Q Regular member

made changes

11. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

21Q, watch it!!

12. laurenzo

laurenzo Member

@Pulsar, I have been in business now for a number of years and certainly lean on the side of caution, I would just like to make some initial enquiries and then go from there. If I should decide to proceed further then I can assure you I will make certain that things are done with an iron clad arrangement that offers me protection. It certainly appears that they need to work a little harder on their business skills.

13. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@laurenzo, no doubt you will keep us posted on your "progress"

14. Cater

Cater Member

I am just astonished that there are obviously so many people that got problems with this company...apparently nobody had this good idea before to start a thread in the internet about it. Very happy for you that at least you got your jacket. I still would advise people to avoid all business with this company even if their jackets may be great...seems to be some kind of gamble if you get it or not

15. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@cater, I have taken up Carolines offer of a free jacket and have placed an order so I'll just have to sit back and see what happens. I sent her an email ordering the "freebie" but havent heard back from her...only time will tell.
    Yes I do agree that the buyer must ALWAYS be aware as ordering items on line can in fact be a risky thing, fortunately to date these type of orders (internet) have gone smoothly but I must admit that I am now a little "gun shy"

16. DIA87

DIA87 Member

hey there gwen, any chance of this Carolines email? cheers.
    had much the same problem as you, i had ordered from Phix previously and had no problems, but this time its taken over a month and still no word.
    what sickens me is that they have the time to send me emails regarding their new stock, but have problems dispatching said stock, or actually replying to emails.
    but whatever, as for any of their customers, ive found a much better site who are far more reliable.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2006
  17. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@DIA87, I have sent you a PM with carolines email address, good luck.

18. DIA87

DIA87 Member

cheers, il let you know how it goes.
    needless to say i start uni in a week and dont fancy carrying around my books in a plastic bag, so fingers crossed!

19. DIA87

DIA87 Member

well i kinda lost patience today and emailed them politely requesting cancellation. In literally an hour, they had replied apologising and claiming the bag had been send 1st class and that i would have a discount on my next purchase.
    i duno how to feel about that but at least its something. Gwen it shouldnt really take you to raise concerns on here nor me to threaten cancellation to get good service, but at least their decent enough to offer a reconciliation.
    cheers for the email in any case!

20. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@DIA87, Glad to hear that you got things sorted, I can assure you that the items we have purchased to date are of good quality, it is a pity though that there seems to be a lack of communication between the Company and it's customers....if customer relations could be upgraded then I'm sure things would certainly improve with repeat business.
    My sons first purchase went off with absolutely NO PROBLEMS however things deteriated from there, hopefully Caroline can pull things back into shape, Cheers.