1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. lasdabes

lasdabes Member

I live in France and I bought a jacket on january, they told me it had been despatched the same day but I have received nothing..
    I read all your posts and I chose to complain to paypal.
    I thought Phixclothing was serious because my first jacket of november arrived rapidly, but it's very bad, they never reply to mails, and curiously the phone number drove me to a french box.. The only moment they are rapid is when they take the money from accounts..

2. olibacon

olibacon Member

This thread goes back to 2006... how is this company still alive??

I had a great first experience with them, this second one is an entirely different story. Took them a while before they told me that one of the two items was out of stock and discontinued, and that I should pick another item from the site (she claimed they had recently added a bunch of items to the site, lol no) and that the other item had been dispatched. So I go on the site, notice that the item that was supposedly out of stock and discontinued was still there, and pick another item and email her back. It's now been over a month, nothing has been received and despite many emails being sent their way (becoming increasingly less polite), nothing has come back my way. I didn't order through Paypal either, so I don't really know what to do. :(

3. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

simple really.. they aren't a legit company, just a couple of fleabay scammers running from a "convenience" address.

check back through the thread and set Brecklands Trading Standards on them yet again.. sooner or later something has got to give.

4. megalolzmin

megalolzmin Member

I bought a jacket from them a couple of nights ago, stupidly not googling first. They've sent an e-mail saying that it has been dispatched so hopefully i'll get my items in not long cause I am unsure what to do if I don't receive them since I didn't buy through paypal.

5. pissedoff25

pissedoff25 Member

I think i have been had buy this phix clothing company too. i ordered goods off them 2 weeks ago..i even paid for speedy delivery and still have not got anything. after reading this thread i feel sick. please will who ever got scammed of them before contact me as i would like to see what you did about this and how far you got with it.

thanks.

kyle

6. pissedoff25

pissedoff25 Member

i think i have been scammed by these guys recently and was wondering if anyone got positive results for anything they did to try get their cash back? i ordered my products on the 14th august 2011, which means it is still in the 30 days paypal return system i read about higher up in this thread.. does anyone know who i can speak to at paypal for this?

pissedoff

7. TOPCAT231

TOPCAT231 Member

I first became a victim of "FIX" Clothing in December 2009 and am shocked to see that they are still trading... I have today written to Trading Standards to report them and hopefully something can be done about the way they operate. They are disgraceful and should not be allowed to continue to operate. I was lucky, I did not close my dispute with PayPal and received a full refused from PayPal.... I WILL CONTINUE TO TELL ANYONE THAT WILL LISTEN TO STAY AWAY FROM "FIX" CLOTHING...

8. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

Thanks Topcat for taking the time and trouble to report them to trading standards. xx If more people did that they would have been closed down a long time ago. P(fix) exist now as a classic example of "buyer beware" when dealing with online "companies" trading in goods.. Before I order anything online I usually check the local business listings.. a legit company will be listed.. scammers and shady Delboy traders won't.

Paula.. President TransPanthers Party UK Region (look for us on Farcebook:)

9. pissedoff25

pissedoff25 Member

Hey guys i got hold of someone at "phix" clothing...they sent me a legit tracking number from royal mail (which i checked and is real) for a tie and a pair of shorts, i ordered but said the two shirts and belt i ordered (in the same order) were out of stock and would be sent shortly. i think what they are doing is sending some of the items people order to keep them "happy" then never sending the rest. has anyone had the sme thing happen to them... i'm still going to try cancel my order with paypal as its in the 30 day dispute period.

pissed off

10. TOPCAT231

TOPCAT231 Member

You are right - they appear to operate the same every time - YOUR FIRST ORDER IS SENT SWIFTLY WITH NO PROBLEMS. YOUR SECOND ORDER IS SENT IN PART ONLY WITH AN OUT OF STOCK FOR OTHER ITEMS. YOUR THIRD ORDER IS IGNORED AND IF YOU REQUIRE A RESPONSE THAT IS NOT "PRO FORMA" THEN YOU WILL BE IGNORED. THE PATTERN IS CLEAR SO HOPEFULLY PEOPLE WILL STAY CLEAR IN FUTURE

11. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

TOPCAT231, knockoff the caps lock as that is refered to as shouting which is a forum rule no no.

12. TOPCAT231

TOPCAT231 Member

sorry, being a middle-aged fuddy duddy i am not up with the latest fads - i rather hope people would look at the words and not the design - hey ho such is life

13. TOPCAT231

TOPCAT231 Member

i shall be signing off this thread now, when aesthetics become more important than the meaning the issue is diminished.

14. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Now don't get into the pity me mode because someone slapped your pee-pee.

I can't wait till they change the rules and all the answers are typed in text speak caps!

ddp was more than cordial.

15. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

#sulking #giggles :)

16. herrloop

herrloop Member

Years after this thread was created, Phix Clothing are still up and are still in the process of wasting people's time and money with their pathetic excuse for a company. Their customer service is a complete and total joke and they seem to spend all day on their facebook page.

My experience comes from returning an order for a smaller size. After a month and several calls and emails, I requested the order be cancelled and a refund given. This was acknowledged only for me to receive an email a week later stating 'exchange in process'.

These people/person are winging it trying to run a business and extracting the urine from the public. Avoid dealing with Phix at all costs.

17. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

xmas is coming.. soon this thread will start filling up again :) .. bumping it up so hopefully people can find sooner before parting with their cash xx

18. Dexlenn

Dexlenn Member

My first post here
    today after receving my first order from phix clothing 28 days after i ordered it i was relived because of what i read here i thought i was out 30 quid however i did receive my order i still would not order from them again because of what i read here and how long it took them to send just thought i would share this and mabey help some

19. gullydwarf

gullydwarf Member

My son ordered a pair of shoes on 17th July Phixclothing took the money from his account then emailed to say they were out of stock but would be dispatched within 10 days, 3rd Sept he mailed to cancel the order as nothing turned up, he was promised a refund but nothing happened, now despite many promises and apologies I have reported them to trading standards and am in the process of taking legal action.

20. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

well here's a turnup.. just bumping this topic.. seems either phix have gone out of business (yay.. dances naked in the snow!), changed their name (bah boo sucks) or actually got their act together.. time will tell :)