1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. herrloop

herrloop Member

Theyre still up and running PS (well the website is still up anyway). They trade on ebay under a different name due to previous misdemeanours under the Phix name.

I finally got my refund 4 months after the whole debacle but only after I handed my case over to Barclays/VISA dispute centre.

If you do happen to make the mistake of ordering from Phix clothing, try and make sure you use your debit card rather than Paypal as you should be able to reclaim your money.

Best option is to avoid them all together - there are plenty of reputable and reliable companies out there wholl be grateful of your custom and treat you accordingly.

2. gullydwarf

gullydwarf Member

Phix Clothing is indeed still trading and still ripping off customers

On a positive note I received a letter from Norfolk Trading Standards asking me to complete a witness questionnaire as they have finally had enough complaints/evidence to start proceedings.

After months of being fobbed off by Phix Clothing I reported them to Action Fraud, Trading standards and both my local police and Norwich police then I sent Phix clothing a warning I intended to initiate a claim in the small claims court (used a template letter), took 6mths but I got a full refund (£75)!! Guess they rely on people giving up and of course fulfilling enough orders to have remained out of court.

3. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

This is all good new,s Gwen will be happy to see at long last the crawl along powers that be have needed to justify themselves in the eyes of the state to actually take some action. I bet it's not much about consumer complaints and far more to do with council cuts ;) whatever.. good result there. Are my links to trading standards etc still valid after these 3 years or so?

4. EBroekmans

EBroekmans Member

Do you do that for all customers, Caroline??? Because for you did nothing!!! You didn't send the ordered items, no refunds nothing!!! Explain that! How do you think to sort that out???? We send many mails... Called you... Nothing!!!

5. EBroekmans

EBroekmans Member

Would you buy from a crook? Than don't buy from Phix Clothing
    They don't do refunds. They get all the money they can from your creditcard and don't deliver all items. When you return something, no refund. I've mailed them, called them, begged them... No action, no refund, no communication. Crooks!!!!

6. herrloop

herrloop Member

Do you do that for all customers, Caroline??? Because for you did nothing!!! You didn't send the ordered items, no refunds nothing!!! Explain that! How do you think to sort that out???? We send many mails... Called you... Nothing!!![/quote]

I had almost 6 months of being ignored and messed around by Phix Clothing. the only thing you can do is to go to your bank and inform them you have been the victim of fraud.

They should be able to reclaim your cash.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  7. kiddynomite117

kiddynomite117 Member

So, I made the mistake of ordering from Phix, because I had no idea what they were doing to anyone. I have read the forum here and I am fully ready to harass and file action against these crooks; if anyone could give me email addresses, telephone numbers etc., that would be fantastic. These people need to be shut down, refund the money they have stolen (i.e. taking something without payment, like our money)and slapped around for the trouble of it all. So, I would like to do my part. If I could get some contact information for the company, that would be marvelous.

Justice