Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

I just tried the link you gave me very early in the thread...page not abailable...looks like they've "shot through"...maybe things were getting too hot for them under that name.

No doubt they'll resurface under another name. Cheers.

I just did an ebay search...still operating, heres the link

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZphixclothingQQhtZ-1

Last edited: Dec 1, 2006
  2. PhixIt

PhixIt Member

Here is an update on my situation. Two days after I asked fot paypal assistance a guy called Jay from Phix called me to explain that they have a problem with their email system, order system. The only way they know if you placed an order is to complain, but surely this means paypal would send them an email advising of the situation????

Anyway he promised I would get my order dispatched immediately and would include some badges....... Wait for it..... Next working date my coat was delivered, so draw your own conclusions as you will.

3. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

What a load of BULLSHIT

They know the heat is on, refer him to this thread!!

EDIT: I just sent BOTH Caroline and Jay an email....guess what, returned ..Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2006
  4. driz

driz Member

Yes these people are rubbish avoid phix clothing, i purchased once and i wasnt happy at all and they didnt want to help me.

Although i have recently found a UK company on ebay called
    Mostly-VintageClothing, who sell the same gear at better prices and really good customer service, who i'm much happy to deal with with and i highly recommend them.

Solly

5. MThmpsn23

MThmpsn23 Guest

I know paypal probably wont do anything but i opend a dispute because i want to get my money back.

I am still going to report them to trading standards and to the police because what they are doing is really unacceptable.

If i ring the insurance company that is in the same building as Phix Clothing, will they be able to put me through to Phix? does anyone know.

6. lost_vow

lost_vow Member

I have purchased 3 shirts directly from Phix Clothing, at a cost of £75.97 so that I received FREE postage!, as christmas presents on 25th November. It wasn't until after I had made the payment I found this forum and it has left me feeling physically sick over the possibility of loosing so much money just before christmas.

I e-mailed them a couple of days ago so I'm hoping for a reply (anyone think I'll get one?). How do people think I should proceed?

I paid via PayPal but I don't have an account with them!

ARGHHHHHHHHH

7. StevieJ

StevieJ Member

My money has came back through paypal and is now back in my account.

As for not having an account i think the best thing to do would be to contact paypal and find out where you stand!

Good luck

P.S. Does anybody now of any reputable companies where i can buy similar clothing from ?

8. driz

driz Member

I have recently found a UK company on ebay called
    MOSTLY_VINTAGECLOTHING, who sell the same gear at better prices and really good customer service, who i'm much happy to deal with with and i highly recommend them.

Solly

9. J_wright

J_wright Member

when i rang them they said they have no landline upstairs in phix clothing but you may be able to ring the insurance company an if the receptionist is feeling extra nice she might go up stairs to fetch one of them for you..who knows

10. MThmpsn23

MThmpsn23 Guest

YEY i had a reply after filing a claim against them. they say if i remove my complaint then they will post my jacket out ASAP but im not sure weather to do that because they might be desperate for me to take away the claim and then just not send me anything.

What would anyone else do?

11. driz

driz Member

No, dont do it, as soon as you remove the complaint they will dismiss you completely. Its your only hope, tell them you will only remove the complaint once they have sorted you out and ONLY then !

Just read the rest of this thread and you will know not to trust them

12. MThmpsn23

MThmpsn23 Guest

yeah i have read the whole thread and i was thinking the same thing.
    I cant beleive they would do this.
    Thanks for replying and all of your help.

13. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

My advice:

Keep the pressure on the shonksters and DONT give in to them

Last edited: Dec 9, 2006
  14. MBaldwin

MBaldwin Guest

Go to www.atomretro.com - they even sell the same jacket as Phix, even though Phix claims to be the only one to sell them.

Has anyone seen thier Ebay feedback recently? I stumbled accross it - it seems they get a lot of negs but then neg the person back and contact them and say if they remove the neg they will refund or send the jacket, but at least one on there says they removed thier negative and then Phix stopped communication and wouldn't issue a refund!

They seem a bunch of crooks. Anyone waiting on goods should contact trading standards.

15. driz

driz Member

Yes these people are rubbish avoid phix clothing, i purchased once and i wasnt happy at all and they didnt want to help me, i think they are part of the same company.

Although i have recently found a UK company on ebay called
    MOSTLY_VINTAGECLOTHING, who sell the same gear at better prices and really good customer service, who i'm much happy to deal with with and i highly recommend them.

They have the same jackets at cheaper priced ....check them out on eBay

Last edited: Dec 20, 2006
  16. MBaldwin

MBaldwin Guest

Posted in error

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2006
  17. driz

driz Member

18. lost_vow

lost_vow Member

well iv sent Phix Clothing 2 emails but to no avail. Come tomorrow (Tue 12th Dec) it will be 2 weeks since payment was taken!

I think I'll ppost a dispute with PayPal so I can TRY and get my monet back!

Fingers crossed guys!

19. lost_vow

lost_vow Member

I've just opened a dispute with Phix. Some may think that I'm a little premature in doing so as I only payed 2 weeks ago but if they advertise next day delivery I aint waiting 2 weeks for the goods!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!

20. MThmpsn23

MThmpsn23 Guest

To Lost_vow
    I dont think its premature at all. I opened a dispute with them after only 2 weeks too. When it comes to things like this you shouldnt hesitate to take action. I hope it all gets sorted with you.

I have had a reply at last but there is still no promise that i will get my jacket.