1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoid dealings with PhixClothing at all costs

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by gwendolin, Aug 18, 2006.

1. lost_vow

lost_vow Member

Guess what! I've received an e-mail from Phix Clothing!! What a load of Bo**ocks it is too. Claiming that they've just got back from the Christmas closure. I purchased the goods on 28th November, I first e-mailled them on 5th December. Based on that, they close for 4 weeks at Christmas, which was NEVER STATED on their website!!

See below!

We have just returned to our offices today after the christmas break. We are sorry if you wanted your item before christmas and did not receive it. I hope the delay has not inconvenienced you too much

We want to despatch your item but you currently have a paypal complaint against us which means the funds have been taken from us. Your item is in stock and we can despatch it to you today.

Once you have received your item we will also refund you a complimentary £5 of the cost of your item as a good will gesture.

Please e-mail me once you have removed the complaint.

I hope to hear from you soon

2. janrocks

janrocks Guest

So if paypal have taken the money off them why haven't you recieved a full refund from paypal? Leave the complaint where it is until you either get a full refund or your goods.

3. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Do NOT, under any circumstances, remove the dispute.
    As proven time and again by others here, you won't get your stuff AND lose your money if you do that.
    Have paypall sort out the problem.

@ Jan : There's holes in several spots, the checkout system is a joke, phishing this site would be walk in the park.

4. janrocks

janrocks Guest

..say no more
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2007
  5. DIA87

DIA87 Member

lol on a slightly less illegal note....heres the site they get their shoes off, at the very least would be great if we got a load of sites that do the same gear, without the con.
    http://www.underground-england.co.uk

6. phixuk

phixuk Member

Dear All,

This is a message to all customers from Phix Clothing.

As a company we have grown considerably and we are inforcing ways to get orders to customers much sooner. We realise that delays can make people anxious which is how threads like this start. If you look at our ebay customer feedback you can see that the items we sell are excellant but our main problem is getting orders to people as quick as they want them. Still out of 1300 customers we maintain a ebay feedback of 98.6%.

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI...iid=170054006417&ssPageName=VIP:feedback:2:uk

In 2006 we used to order all items such as jackets when we received orders, instead of holding stock. This meant that customers had to wait longer than they should of at times. If you look at our ebay feedback you can see that we have had hundreds of satisfied customers over the last year and the ones which are not are ones who have been on the receiving end of this wait. As of 2007 we are holding all our items in stock for immediate despatch.

We understand we have to take responsibility for these delays and we should of kept our customers more informed on the status of orders.

We are totally not a company out to scam people. For those who do not know all our customers payments are processed with paypal which means you are fully protected by your buyer protection which allows you to get a total refund. What I am urgently requesting is that anyone with outstanding problems with orders to contact us at enquiries@phixclothing.com so we can rectify your problems asap. If you include a telephone number we will call you back within 24 hours.

Despite the rumours on this forum we are an official company and we want our customers to be happy.

WE GUARANTEE TO SORT OUT ANYONES PROBLEMS INSTANTLY FOR THOSE CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE WAITED ON ITEMS.

7. DIA87

DIA87 Member

im a bit less sceptical than the others cuz i actually dealt with you once before and it was completely fine.
    HOWEVER
    can u explain, the confusion over your address?
    the exceptionally long holiday period
    the apparent blocking of certain emails?

8. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Rumours they say...
    Funny how they call stories of angry, unsatisfied customers "rumors".
    That's it, i'm gonna look for a jacked earthlink now.
    Enough time wasted on this scamfirm.

PS : phixuk, next time, use a spellchecker, and maybe a grammar/language corrector, because you hardly talk like a PR person for a company...
    In fact, i know pikeys that have more business sense than you lot...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2007
  9. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

What a load of BULLSH#T, where's the free jacket you promised

More Bullsh#t

And why DONT you respond to emails

I have sent you an email today, asking where my "free" jacket is...as you said it had been posted...heres your words

Dear Ron,

Thanks for your e-mail and hope all is well in Australia!

The jacket was despatched to you on Friday :)

Just as I thought, heres the reply to my email, anyone else surprised??

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
    recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

enquiries@phixclothing.com
    mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded

I will certainly advise people NOT to deal with you...and as for this thread starting, I started it for a reason and it appears to have saved some from your "shady" dealings.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2007
  10. J_wright

J_wright Member

yeh i dont care how many customers phixuk has but maby you can explain why when i bought my jacket months ago i aint recieved it yet you still have numerous feedbacks from happy customers on ebay still....i mean how long do people have to wait and why do your ebay customers have priority or are you just fobbing us all off.

the fact of the matter is many of us are posting on this forum repeatedly because you dont send out your items or dont reply to emails etc.

for example if your so busy,why,or how do you find time to post positive feedback for your customers on ebay,yet when i emailed your ebay account enquiring about where my jacket was you didnt reply....it seems obvious when you do things like this that people will start talking.

its also rather curious that youve only just posted on this forum to explain yourself after the police gace you a visit.i know this cos im the guy who went to them and complained.funny that isnt it

fact of the matter is your just a no good criminal trying to squirm out of the situation.

11. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@j_wright, If you reported their activities to the police then they should keep you informed of any progress that they have made. May I suggest you once again contact the police and see how far they have gone with your complaint.
    ALL emails I have attempted to send them have been RETURNED

Could someone Please send them an email and see if they get a reply

12. MThmpsn23

MThmpsn23 Guest

I see where J_wright is coming from with them not answering people because they dont have time.

They are just ignoring you because when i bought a jacket off of their website and not received it and not received any emails back i decided to try and catch them out.

See what i did was i pretended to be interested in a jacket on ebay so i emailed them asking a question as a curious buyer and straight away i had an answer. But the moment i say well at least i know you are answering now and i have a problem with a previous order, they completley ignore me and dont send a thing again.
    AND THAT TO ME SPELLS OUT CONMAN

FOR IF YOU USED PAYPAL
    If you payed throught paypal then open a dispute with them through paypal and then file it as a claim straight away because they wont bother replying to you if you just keep the dispute open. The moment you file it as a claim then that means paypal investigate the matter and rule in the favour of who ever is right which is obviously us lot.

If you do this then they will be forced to give you your money back.

BUT one IMPORTANT thing is, is that if phix email you after you have filed a claim telling you that they have your jacket and will dispatch it once the claim is lifted, then DONT do it.

Whilst you have the claim on then you can call the shots because paypal will be on their case and that is something they dont want.

It is also IMPORTANT not to lift the claim on their request because if you do, then you can never put one on them again for that transaction which will result in the money you have spent to probably lost for good.

This worked for me so this is what i'd advise any of you to do if you have not yet tried it. :)

13. lost_vow

lost_vow Member

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!

People power has prevailed!

I am the proud owner of a successful PayPal dispute to the sound of almost 76 sweet Brisish pounds! Yay me!

See below an e-mail response from PayPal

Phix Clothing (support@phixclothing.com) has issued you a full or partial refund for your payment.

Please do not reply to this email. Email sent to this address cannot be answered.

Message from Seller:
    Hello Robert,

We are having problems at the moment and sorry we couldn't send your items.

14. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@lost_vow,

You are one of the LUCKY ones

I like this bit It's a CLASSIC

Problems???

Now I wonder what type of problems such a reputable company is having!!

15. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

reputable, i think you need a gas mask to hide their stink.

16. missn

missn Member

hi im new and thankfully just found this post! i ordered a jacket on 17th Dec and they sent me an invoice etc. my credit card bill came only 2 days ago but still no product. i called the number that was posted - i asked if they were phix clothing. the response i got ' no, they're above us in this building but i cant give you the phone number'???? i have opened a paypal dispute. hope this works :(

17. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Under NO circumstances withdraw you PayPal dispute, Phixclothing will spin you a heap of bull sh#t to try and stop your dispute and then probably "shaft" you.....you are just 1 of many taken in by these shysters.

18. dupped

dupped Member

Guess what I recieved a few days ago? An email to say that it had been bought to their attention that my order hadn't been fulfilled, send my name and address, details of order and it would be put in post.
    Yesterday I had an email to say the jacket had been dispatched the day before.
    Today I have finally recieved the jacket, thanks to the intervention of Trading Standards and the Norfolk Constabulary.

Well done to both and don't give up everyone else.

19. missn

missn Member

ok so on paypal's site it says i have 20 days to deal with the seller with this dispute- can i escalate it to paypal before those 20 days are up? its just that i doubt i'm going to get a response from phix somehow!!! maybe if i escalate and paypal communicate with them on my behalf, it might get their bums into gear?!

20. megsy_77

megsy_77 Member

hey all just found this forum wish id have fpound it ages agho i boutght a jacket last year begining of december read the feedback before i bouth it n only a coupole of people had put negative due to slow delivery but nearly 1 month later no replys from any enmailwhat so ever i set up a dispute to paypal n am waiting for any information to wether it has been sent i mesan i live in englaND SO its not very hard to dispatch if i lived in another country fairy nuff id understand slow delivery but onthing a t all could some1 please give me that carolines email o i could see what the poop is going to happen with my jacket :) thanks for this forumhas been a great help rather than bein left oblivious to what was happening :)