1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AVP: EVOLUTION: Review.

Discussion in 'Android Phones' started by megadunderhead, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

So i just started playing avp evolution on the motorola atrix hd and here is my review.

AVP: Evolution Review.

This game was produced by the same company that produced the predators game for the macintosh world the most awful use of this nice engine the worst game ever conceived graphics wise does AVP:Evolution fix these issues hell yes and then some.

1. Graphics:

for hd screens samsung motorola and others awesome great visuals even if you device only supports playing it on medium setting the game has nice visuals.

2. Game play

A little tricky at first but once you get use to it it rocks and functions quite well.

3. Camera controls

This is where there are some oops issues not bad that actually make the game unplayable and can be fixed with a update these camera issues are so minor that it really isn't noticeable unless you go looking for them.

4. DLC

Yes this game uses the unlockable coins option for dlc and actually i spent 49.99 for the max coins i could get now before you ask me why the reason was simple i loved this game because for a android game this is going to look awesome on the ouya and even on most android tablets this was well worth the money to support the developers because they got a game right.

I give this game a 10/10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.