1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome site guys, keep it up! :-)

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by CG_Gurl80, Dec 16, 2004.

1. CG_Gurl80

CG_Gurl80 Guest

Just wanted to thank everybody responsible for this wonderful site, i'm a new one here, virgin post!

Have already learned so much, can't wait to learn more! Thanks again guys and I'll see ya around the forum. ;-)

~Amy

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

And a very warm Nephilim welcome for you, Amy :)

(nice PC specs too)

3. CG_Gurl80

CG_Gurl80 Guest

Thank you Nephilim! Always nice to hear some kind words among my peers. :)

And my specs thank you as well, hehe. I've worked hard to get this one built and it certainly has not let me down thus far. Cheers!

4. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

On behalf of Admins: welcome and hope that you enjoy your stay in this our little virtual community :)

5. CG_Gurl80

CG_Gurl80 Guest

Thank you drD! *smiles*

Before I found this little virtual community, I created a coaster or two and given the higher cost of DVD media compared to CDR's, I was none too pleased to say the least. But I researched like crazy, read many threads and more than a few guides, then proceeded to create my first successful DVD burns thanks to the knowledgeable and auspicious members of this great forum.

My fondness for acquiring reliable exhortation will lead me back to this community many times in the future and I look forward to each and every lesson learned. I've got a long way to go but I have a feeling that the ride will be that much more tolerable because of the gracious staff and wise men (and women?) of this magnificent populace.

Regards, Amy :)