1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[b]CAN YOU COPY , BACK UP XBOX360 GAMES[/B]

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by freedosh, Jul 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freedosh

freedosh Guest

Hi can somebody please help, can you make copys of copys as im going through discs like mad, i have numerous back ups and want to copy them, is this possible without going through the back up process, i thought once you had a copy you could copy as much as you like, is it because of my fat32, please help i cant seem to do it,and on some programs it says not enough memory even thpough i have 40gb spare, i have tried everything

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

What's with the multiple posts? People won't reply any faster...

3. freedosh

freedosh Guest

WHAT YOU BEING ARRAGANT FOR, I JUST ASKED A QUESTION

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

WHAT YOU BEING STUPID FOR, HE JUST TRIED TO HELP YOU

dont use all caps, and dont multipost.

and yes you can. but, your in the wrong place and if you hadnt called someone a name i would help you. search "xbox 360 backup backup"

5. freedosh

freedosh Guest

what is the point, you are breaking the rules and regulations you have been reported.

6. freedosh

freedosh Guest

Hi can somebody please help, can you make copys of copys as im going through discs like mad, i have numerous back ups and want to copy them, is this possible without going through the back up process, i thought once you had a copy you could copy as much as you like, is it because of my fat32, please help i cant seem to do it,and on some programs it says not enough memory even thpough i have 40gb spare, i have tried everything

7. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

reported and i hope you get suspended.

8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

freedosh, you got a 2 week ban for insulting other members & multi-posting. thread closed due to multi-posting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.