1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[b]I have .iso that would delete, Please help[/b]

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by spike6969, Nov 12, 2007.

1. spike6969

spike6969 Member

hello all, I know that I have done this before and I cant remember how. My softmod went bad and I had to back up everything off the xbox. I didnt have the hd space to store it all, So i went to a friends. I created iso's with quix and moved the isos to a pc.. Well then when i was moving them back I thought that i would save time and just ftp the iso's over store them on my xbox, then ftp them over to my pc and use quix to re-extract them and they would work. well the problem is i have like 10 - 0kb.iso's on the xbox hd and I cannot delete them gives me errors everyway that I try, can anyone help??

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Format?

3. spike6969

spike6969 Member

Well everything is working , except there are like five 0kbs .iso's.. the only thing they do is kinda look ugly when I FTP to the box. they are just listed as blank iso's that wont delete. they don't stop anything from working.. Yeah I could format it but My box has a come along way. thanks anyways tho..

4. C4RN1

C4RN1 Regular member

load boxplorer from the apps and delete the iso files. I'm sure it will work box explorer will even delete itself.

5. spike6969

spike6969 Member

Well correct me if I'm wrong. The only 2 partitions that the boxexplorer can see are c:/ and e:/ the .iso's are on f:/ and G:/ thanks for the info tho.

6. C4RN1

C4RN1 Regular member

Correcting you... yup you can u press the start button and a whole new world of possibilities presents itself.

[​IMG]

anyway i uploaded the G patched version of boxplorer cuz i'm so nice.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RC6Q501G

7. spike6969

spike6969 Member

Ok thanks. yeah I didnt know that. I have done all kinds of stuff to my xbox and I never really used boxexplorer. well thanks. i never knew that. thanks again.

8. spike6969

spike6969 Member

wow, after going through what you said. There were more .iso's then I thought. I have free'd up 41gig of HDD space, thanks again!!!! thats sweet.

9. C4RN1

C4RN1 Regular member

lol wow 41 gigs... that's amazing. Hey glad to help i seem to be solving a lot of problems around here so i'll stick around.