1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[b]Wanted2008DvDrip-aXXo.rar password?[/b]

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by mattdawad, Jan 12, 2009.

1. mattdawad

mattdawad Member

i downloaded this and went to exstract it using winrar and it wants a password how do i get this password, is there any one who knows it?

2. bryston

bryston Regular member

Hi,

we have seen this before at afterdawn . Usually if you need a password, it is a pay for item and a scam. Also these files are usually loaded with viruses upon opening.

The movie wanted is available for rental or sale legally. This is your best option.

Jo

3. mattdawad

mattdawad Member

Thank u

4. bryston

bryston Regular member

You are welcome !

5. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Not always bryston - there are quite a few downloads that are password protected.
    It's the one that make you go to another site and get that password that are usually fake/scams

Go back to where you downloaded it and check the comments. If you have a direct link to the file google it sometimes you'll find it that way.

6. Kylebacon

Kylebacon Regular member

Also theres a program to crack passworded Rar files if your interested google up either "Winrar Password Recover" or "win+pass+recover"
    the rar file should be called something like this "win+pass+recover.rar" well thats the name of where i got it. where i got it from i forgot but i found it though google if you cant find it i can upload it and send ya a link i guess

7. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Fraid not Kylebacon on the upload - unless it's open source of course. See rules.

8. Kylebacon

Kylebacon Regular member

Ah i see i haven't been on here for a year or so my bad thanks for the heads up guess you will just have to find it off google

9. Rustbuket

Rustbuket Member

axxo files are never rar'd or passworded originally, Why dont you get the real file instead of messing with rapidshare or wherever you got that file.
    For your problem at hand, Wherever you got the file is where the password is.. You can try some rar password unlockers but it would be so much faster just to download a new file from a trusted source.