1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

babel

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by hollandoh, Mar 10, 2007.

1. hollandoh

hollandoh Regular member

I was wondering if I did something wrong, for the first (15 or 20) min, there is no sub-titles ,and then when Brad pitt talks,he talks in english, When I opend ClondDVD2 it had a check mark next to some different languish, I unchecked it and checked The English, was I wrong in doing so,because I can't understand them .
    Thanks For Your Help
    Andy

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

I used dvd shrink and screwed up my 1st copy. I have dvdShrink set up to automatically untick all subpictures. Therefore,my 1st copy had no subtitles for 2/3rds of that flick and I was also lost.It keeps going from morocco,usa,mexico,and Japan throughout the entire move-very screwy because majority of movie is not english.

I redid it,entire disc so I know it should work,ticked only AC3 5.1 ch English only and English Subpictures. A perfect backup copy and full menu function to select the English subtitles. A much better movie after the 2nd time I watched it.

I'm not exactly sure in clonedvd,but make sure you tick english for audio and tick the subpicture-which the subpicture is only 2-3 mbs in size. You shouldn't need to other foreign languages or foreign subpictures-unless you need it.

3. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

Juat make sure that the English subtitles are selected in CloneDVD.

4. hollandoh

hollandoh Regular member

Hey ,Thanks Guys,I'll give it a try and let you know.

Andy