1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

back up jungle book2

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by adg, Jun 23, 2003.

1. adg

adg Guest

I have tried everything to back up The jungle book 2. DVD shrink reports an error ( failed cyclic redundancy check) and other programs just wont have it.

Anybody know how to back up this dvd.Its the region 1 version.
    Thanks

2. ken0042

ken0042 Regular member

What are the other programs you've tried?

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Are you trying to compress it using DVD Shrink, but have you ripped it with another program?

Chris

4. chrossboy

chrossboy Guest

I always use DVD Decrypter or Smartripper to rip, DVD2ONE to compress and Nero Express to burn. Never failed with any DVD and the quality is A1. I've got the Sony DRU500 in a 8yr old Time machine running at 500mz. Perfect DVD 's everytime. Try the above and if it works for u as well stick to it. I do

5. adg

adg Guest

Tried shrink on its own, smart ripper, dvd decrypter, claddvd and tmpgnc. Although tmpgnc simply could not read the file and I never had a problem with that before either.
    Also with ripper and decrypter do you rip the whole dvd or just the movie files.

Thanks
    Ady

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2003
  6. ken0042

ken0042 Regular member

I'd use DVDdecrypter and select everything. Then use DVD2one and let it pick and choose what it wants, and put all those files into a floder called VIDEO_TS (caps and underscore important.) Also make sure to drop the output size by about 20 megs; mine is set to 4444 instead of 4464. Then I make an empty AUDIO_TS folder. Not sure why but sometimes this helps. Then using Nero or RecordNow I create a data DVD and dump my 2 new folders into the disc.