1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backing up 007 everything or nothing?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Optiskill, Feb 20, 2004.

1. cooltool6

cooltool6 Member

I got it to work. For anyone that has the same problem. You have to download the shareaza (shareaza.com) and then go to supernova.org and browse your way under games, and then xbox and look for:

James.Bond.007.Everything.Or.Nothing.Fix.READNFO.XBOX-WAM

After downloading and unzipping it will give your two file: default.xbe, driving.xbe. They should be the same as the backup files on the hdd. Now just FTP into the xbox, overwrite the two new files with the one on the xbox and you are on your way. Coolest game ever!

2. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

I had no problems making a backup of the game the day I bought it. I had a difficult time with Craxtion. But, when you go to www.craxtion.com make sure you download not only the 3.1 Craxtion but also the OCX files and Runtime files...you should not need to put these in your system 32 folder as mine automatically appeared. The main problem that you will run into after FTP your game is this. Let's say you name the game "007" and FTP the files from the D drive of your Xbox into the folder. Then close your FTP file. When you decided to create an iso and add it to Craxtion you first must pick the 007 folder but you also must double click to open it once. Then, you can add it to craxtion and patch all .xbe Then if you like you can create a iso of the game and back it up. Make sure if you are running Evox that you turn the in game reset option to off. I hope this helps a few people even if this isn't what he was originally asking.

3. nevr2low

nevr2low Guest

4. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

bit late arnt u m8 ;)
    check the dates, 1 month and 5 days later u post :p
    when people have already got working patches, but fair play to u
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]For XBox apps and news...go to:-

http://www.g4merzo1d.co.uk.tt

PC Specs: AMD XP2600+ 80GB HDD 512MB RAM ASUS CD-RW 2x NIC's 600K Cable

XBOX Specs: LPC Cheapmod w/ ON/OFF SWITCH SAMSUNG & ASUS DVD-ROM 120GB WESTERN DIGITAL HDD XBOX LIVE - G4MERZO1[/small]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2004
  5. sonicbuzz

sonicbuzz Member

Thank you for the location post. However, when I got to the 3rd or 4th "mission" (the train) it would not load. I will try the ppf tonight.

THANKS again for the post.

6. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

in that case i think u need to switch from PAL to NTSC or NTSC to PAL, which ever suites u

7. scott_b

scott_b Member

I have the same problem with trying to back up my copy of 007 on my xbox's HD!

The file that ive been looking for for ages now is no longer on suprnova!

James.Bond.007.Everything.Or.Nothing.Fix.READNFO.XBOX-WAM

If anybody has any advice please let me know

Many thanks

Scott b

8. Motomatt

Motomatt Regular member

You obviously didn't read any of the above posts before yours..

Matt

9. scott_b

scott_b Member

I obviously did mate - several times in fact!

But hey never worry , i got the file anyway - if anybody needs to know how just email me!

Cheers

10. Motomatt

Motomatt Regular member

Then you missed something.. because your answer is there.. probably right above your original post..

cheers,

Matt

Last edited: Apr 19, 2004
  11. nevr2low

nevr2low Guest

G4MERZO1D has the file on his web site and i also have it it is www.geocities.com/xboxpatchs just click on the game tag and it will be right there.

12. sonicbuzz

sonicbuzz Member

Hmmm....
    I have tried to replace the driving and default files and still have the same prob. When trying to play a backup on the HD (playing from the HD dramatically decreases the game loading)I just get a blank screen.
    I have tried to load the game twice from the ORIGINAL game. Strangely enough, if I burn a backup DVD, the game works up to the traing chase.

Any suggestions? Oh, yes IGR is off.

13. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

what files did u replace them with?
    mine definatly works

14. nevr2low

nevr2low Guest

with my files you still have to patch them. after that you ftp them to the xbox and then you have to have the org. disk to get past level 3 after that the patch works fine.... i dont know why it does that but it does

15. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

:S no, u shudnt need the org disk to get past level 3
    ive had people get my patch and they have all said except 1 that it works perfectly for them

16. sonicbuzz

sonicbuzz Member

I used the EON pal rar file. Both the driving and default.xbe. I'm a little concerned that it is called "pal" yet it is stated that is works with NTSC also. I just thought of something in my settings. I don't rememer the title of the video setting but it allows for NTSC, PAL, Default, Auto. I think I have been using Auto and I tried NTSC. I know PAL is not what I need, I'll try Default and see if that helps. I don't think that is it since it works with the Backup DVD. I'll can play through the train chase using the Original but I know there are other missions that will not play also (I downloaded a completed save). If I ever get this working I'll report on the fix.

BUZZzzzzzzz ONnnnnnnn

17. sonicbuzz

sonicbuzz Member

PS:

G4MERZO1D, your site rocks. Great place for hard to find stuff.

18. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

well with ref to the fix..
    its for PAL and NTSC (works on both and have this confirmed), but i have just not changed the name of the file, i merly put it on the site..
    so give it a go..just backup the old ones incase ;)
    but i repeat again, i have had it confirmed it works on both PAL (which i have) and NTSC (which i have had around 10 emails from claimed NTSC users saying it works)

19. btchplzr

btchplzr Guest

Sup Sup Boys and girls.... To all that is saying that the ptches dose not work! I prove you wrong! I had the same problem with my 007 EorN game and when i got the patch from G4MERZO1D site it worked fine.... so to the peeps that keeps saying that it dose not work, pull your finger out and try again....

And offcourse thanks heaps G4MERZO1D you have a great site and its very help full too all the noobs and even some of the other pros who still get stuck once in a while....

on a nother subject dose anyone know or have a tutorial for playing non xbox games on the xbox like Super Nintendo and Super nintendo 64. i know you need some kind of emulator and and the game roms, but where do i get the emulator and where do i FTP it? I know that you can get the ROMs with like 900 games in one .RAR file but ive tried to FTP it on to my xbox and it dont work. can someone please help....

20. scott_b

scott_b Member

If u need emulators and roms go to either supranova or xbins.

www.xbins.org

u will find lots in a search on google!