1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backing up a xbox HDD

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by drworm06, Apr 6, 2006.

1. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I will be the first to admit I go to AD and other places (I won’t say the names out of respect for AD).

I think this thread is 1 of the most pitiful threads I have come across for a while. It’s disrespectful to AD and it is disrespectful for the member that posted a question and has this crap to sort through to get to his answer.

It should have been handled a different way. You should have had a talk with Gus in private or at the other site. Instead of bringing the other forum name into the thread here at AD in a way advertising it. (I read the post and what I have read not a very good image of the site)

It also doesn’t look good for AD when it is their forum this crap is going on at. If I was a newbie and came across this thread I would think twice about coming back due to the childish off topic post that have been posted in this thread.

I think a Mod or an Admin should come to this thread and edit every post that was made that had nothing to do with the topic of the thread itself. Matter of FAQ i'm going to PM an admin and have them come take a look and see what they think of this thread.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2006
  2. KC36330

KC36330 Regular member

AngelosHQ's previous post doesn't make him/her look like a jackass but a 10 year old. how childish can you get? do you really think that your diplomacy (or extreme lack there of) is going to persuade anyone to even conceder your site now that they know it's ran by someone who cant even make an adult oriented conversation and has to stoop to calling people retarded or half-witted. (let's just hope no member of your family ever has a mental disability to where you have to swallow that back ever time you look at them)

djb77 defiantly has the ability to handle the screw ups your wonderful member gus738 brought about, you should keep your mouth shut (or hands off the keyboard) and let him/her continue the effort without the counter productive childish comments.

kc

Last edited: Apr 11, 2006
  3. Mousertm

Mousertm Member

Wow....sorry for speaking my mind in so few words, did not think more needed to be said.

Regardless, In searching A.D. I found some very interesting threads and it pretains to just what I was looking for, and right here on this great Forum. I also have been in personal touch with another member who is going to help me, walk me thru it persay, over the phone in an effort to lend a hand. Now that is what A.D. is all about.

I can tell you about 150 ways to retreive a hard drive, I can tell you how to TS a MO that is going bad, and save yourself a ton of problems down the road, I know computers inside and out, the BOX I have no idea about, nor do I wish to learn it. I leave things to people who know what they are saying, and thus I was referred here and I found my answers.

It is truely sad that it was highly suggested to go elsewhere for the same help and information. I also am in agreement with what KC said, and feel that maybe I might have gone to far in pushing my personal values and thoughts. I am 53 and way to old for kiddie games and know how to read between the lines. Been involved in numberious sites over the last 8 or 9 years, and have totally gotten away from the underground because of what is happening here. To many wanting to push another site at the cost of a "very well extablished - very helpful" site. I find this to be in extreme poor taste.

I want to thank the Admins, the Mods, and those who give help and make helping others the way it should be, enjoyable and a learning experance. I will return the favor here on A.D. by helping someone with what I know. That's the way it works, one hand helps the other.

Thanks again.

Kindest Regards,

Mouser