1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backing up DVD with Fab/VTSFix/Shrink and ImgBurn

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by Cullen82, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Cullen82

Cullen82 Member

Any help would be appreciated. I have been using the DVD Fab/VTS Fix/DVD Shrink/ IMGBurn combo to backup my DVDs at home. Certain DVDs this works fine with and with those I usually dont have to use VTS Fix and can just decrypt/shrink and burn. Others, example Iron Man 2 and Oceans, I either receive "Failed to read file: C:\Ocean\Oceanfull\Video_TS\VTS_07_1.VOB Reason: The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error," if run without Fix VTS, or my backup skips through the movie to the end showing random clips of scenes if i do run VTS Fix. What confuses me more is that during the DVD Shrink process, after I have run VTS Fix and Shrink has run its analyze, I can watch the entire movie in the preview box at the bottom left corner of shrink...Is there something im missing? Can someone help me out?

2. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

I myself tend to use vobBlanker instead of FixVTS, as it seemed to work better for me.

3. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

You May Also Be Burning Too Fast (1/2 the Rated Speed of the Blanks)

Set the Target Area t0 4300.

Imgburn Has Just Been Updated.

Make Sure You Are Useing The Latest Version Of DFab.

Make Sure Your Originals Are Clean and Free Of Smudges and Scratches.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  4. Cullen82

Cullen82 Member

I tried using vobblanker and now when I preview the movie in shrink it is missing parts of the movie