1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backing up wrestlemania 21.freeze?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by 97bullock, Apr 23, 2005.

1. samuels

samuels Guest

@hungerman...it's not the only game been re-called there have been several on both platforms,don't ask me which ones because i can't remember the names :)

2. Bob63

Bob63 Guest

Retards, just back it up normally. Works fine.

3. samuels

samuels Guest

Retards, just back it up normally. Works fine.

4. HungerMan

HungerMan Member

I see. I hadn't heard of recalling console games before. Well, you learn something new everyday.

5. samuels

samuels Guest

I see. I hadn't heard of recalling console games before. Well, you learn something new everyday

6. HungerMan

HungerMan Member

You reckon?

I still reckon RAW 2 is the best wrestling game on XBOX thus far.

7. JaySrt4

JaySrt4 Member

If you go to THQ's webpage it has something about this game being buggy. If you have xbox live you can just update it to fix the problems or you can actually call thq and get a new one sent to you.

8. samuels

samuels Guest

You reckon?

I still reckon RAW 2 is the best wrestling game on XBOX thus far

9. HungerMan

HungerMan Member

Any way of knowing which build of the game I have right now? I downloaded it once, and it didn't work. The next time it worked.

10. JaySrt4

JaySrt4 Member

Problem picked up yes fixed NO. Well I called thq and found out I could either download a update with live but I am banned so thats no good. Than they said they will send me a replacement after I Send mine back. The provided the envelope and paid for shipping and 4 days later I have a brand new game. Well I am super happy put it in play for a little bit and its still freezing. I took it and downloaded it to my hard drive and it plays perfectly. I know its not my box because its only a couple of months old and everything else works fine on it. Thq really dropped the ball on this one.

11. samuels

samuels Guest

Problem picked up yes fixed NO. Well I called thq and found out I could either download a update with live but I am banned so thats no good. Than they said they will send me a replacement after I Send mine back. The provided the envelope and paid for shipping and 4 days later I have a brand new game. Well I am super happy put it in play for a little bit and its still freezing. I took it and downloaded it to my hard drive and it plays perfectly. I know its not my box because its only a couple of months old and everything else works fine on it. Thq really dropped the ball on this one.

12. JaySrt4

JaySrt4 Member

Yeah I deleted the old files they are on my stock hard drive and I upgraded to a larger hard drive. It just seems to be a reading error because it works perfectly on the hard drive.

13. samuels

samuels Guest

ok..heres my problem,if any one can assist it would be greatly appreciated,i imported wrestlemania 21 in,down under oz land,didn't realise there was a recall on this game til last week,thq australia helped me out,they replaced my disc,now the problem i'm experiencing is,my xbox is modded,i believe with an xecuter 2,but i have been led to believe it could be a duo 2 or aladdin with xecuter 2 bios??now the game plays,but the sound cuts in and out mainly in the intro credits and movies,also wrestler entrance music stops just as the wrestler climbs thru the ropes,now the interesting part is, i put the game into the kids xbox,mod chip unknown,all i can tell you is, it's old,the game plays flawlessly (original and back up)what could this issue be playing flawlessly in an older modded xbox and choppy sound in the newer modded box.
    PS it's only this game that does it,as i have other original imports,and no probs with them

14. JaySrt4

JaySrt4 Member

Thats interesting. I have a 1.6 with the SPICE chip in it and I get the same glitchyness with it. I downloaded it to the hard drive though and it works perfectly.

15. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Dear God no. Wrestlemania 21 is already beating it, even if it is buggy. Wrestling games on the Xbox don't do too well. Raw 2 was like a disaster and more.

16. HungerMan

HungerMan Member

I think RAW 2 was pretty good, and having played WM21, I still think RAW is still good. WM21 isn’t bad, but its so very short. I mean, I finished it in just 2 days. Sure, RAW 2 is also not the longest game in history, but at least with that, I can pick the different superstars and play with them.

WM21 doesn’t even let you play a career with these superstars. You have to create your own. How crap was that decision?

Also, after finishing WM21, you can continue playing it. Now doesn’t that suck. This game is worth a hire only over the weekend, that’s how short it is. Now don’t get me wrong, I do like the movies and back stories. They sure are great, but the game play is so damn short.

17. samuels

samuels Guest

Thats interesting. I have a 1.6 with the SPICE chip in it and I get the same glitchyness with it. I downloaded it to the hard drive though and it works perfectly.

18. JaySrt4

JaySrt4 Member

I will have to check my ava out. I have a NTSC playstation though so I will have to take a look at things.

19. G.I.P

G.I.P Member

I have been having problems with my wrestlemania 21 game. It kept freezing so i did the backup. Then when i was playing it it froze