1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backup apprehension

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by boogerfac, May 20, 2007.

1. boogerfac

boogerfac Member

Okay, I need to re-install windows, it's been about
    (a year or so) because my programs are totally crashing etc. I have just over 6000 songs in my I tunes library. I have googled it and been through many site telling what to do. I also have a program called "Ipod access" Is this enough? What should I do exactly? Im looking for people to give me advice, especially if they've had to do this before. I think I have had to "reload" my Itunes library before (with out the program) and it went well except for the fact that it gave me about 400 songs that didn't have names or artists for them. They all had 4 digits in them like "FSTW" and "HTXC" No idea why... Advice anyone?

Thanks!

2. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

3. boogerfac

boogerfac Member

well, yea I have all the songs on the ipod now. (probly should have mentioned that) :) Im worried that I will have to sync with itunes after I format my computer, and loose everything on my Ipod.
    :)

4. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Follow the directions in that tut and you will be fine. ;-)

5. boogerfac

boogerfac Member

Okay, I'll give that a try and keep you updated. I really hope everything works out.