1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backup goldeneye rogue agent

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by uratowel, Dec 5, 2004.

1. uratowel

uratowel Member

ive backed up over 60 xbox games by ftp with flashfxp making iso by simplex iso and burning with nero, but rogue agent s teh 1st game to stump me.... i tired numerous times and it wont werk... then i put it on my HDD and it still doesnt work!.... is tehre a fix or something? thanks in advance

2. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

I made a backup copy of Rouge Agent using the phx v1.3a harddrive loader. It works perfectly off the harddrive. I'm still playing this AWESOME game and did not burn to disk yet. The only patch/hdd fix I needed for a James Bond game was Everything or Nothing.

3. SFisher21

SFisher21 Regular member

have not tried this game for xbox, but i can tell you that this game is giving me troubles for ps2. grrr!!!!

4. nastynath

nastynath Guest

I am currently DL this game through newsgroups and will let you know in around 12 hrs or so! Or when the rest of the rars gets uploaded?

5. t-traxxx

t-traxxx Regular member

i backed up rogue agent (from original disc), and it works fine. here's what i did:

1)flashfxp
    2)qwix
    3)nero @ 2X

let me know what happends

6. gwhite23

gwhite23 Guest

i backed up the game, but it will not let me through a door which is supposed to be open in the Dam level, if anyone knows about www.xbox-saves.com, could they please upload a save past this level to there website, it would be so greatly appreciated, its not hard to do and they have lots of other game saves

7. lilscott

lilscott Member

I am having trouble backing up rogue agent. When the xbox boots up its like there isn't even a disk in there. anyone have any ideas. I tried creating an iso with both qwix and craxion and burned them using both dvd decrypter and nero.