1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backup of audi navigation disc

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by watch3r, Jan 23, 2007.

1. watch3r

watch3r Member

Hi guys

im trying to make a Backup of my audi navigation disc.. my disc is not the originale but it is burned on a Verbatim disc and it works perfect, i have tried to make a backup with NEro, CloneCD, Sonic Recordnow, tried making a iso with poweriso but nothing works

does anybody has any ideas of how i can make a backup i know it can be done since my disc is not original :)

2. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

have u tried ripping with dvd decrypter then writing again with decrypter? that method works with all copied discs unless u left the copyright protection on the copied disc? lol

3. watch3r

watch3r Member

i didnt make the copy that i have now, i got that with the navigation headunit that i bought but i guess yes the copyright must still be on there.. the problem is the disc's i make a working in a way.. because if i try to put them in a 2005 audi navigation it starts to upgrade the software and when that is complete after about 5 mins, the navi resets and then the disc doesnt work anymore, and you cant use the old 2005 disc anymore because the software has now been upgradede?

but i will try burning it with anydvd tommorow and see if it works :)