1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backup Video DVDs

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by wildebill, Aug 12, 2003.

1. wildebill

wildebill Member

The Eagles Namely Have Two Selections Of Audio At The Beginning. So After Decrypt and Shrink The DVD is On My Computer And All is Well. But Try to Burn and it Burns Video Fine But With No Audio. I Left Both Audio Files (6ch and 2ch. But I Have no Selection to Choose From On The Burned CD. It Plays Fine On The Computer But Not The Backup. Anyone Have Any Helpful Ideas Or Thoughts As To What I Maybe Doing Wrong.

2. ken0042

ken0042 Regular member

Is the 6 channel audio DTS or AC3?

3. wildebill

wildebill Member

1st Audio - LPCM 2-ch English 1104 mg
    2nd Audio - DTS 6-ch English 1082 mg
    When I Load The Disc To DVD Shrink The Screen Flashes The Selection For The Audio But It Is Nowhere in the Menu Selection For Preview.
    Am I Making Any cents (little humor)

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

the LPCM 2ch is the audio to go with - this is uncompressed original stereo at its best! Are you burning the disc as a data disc inside a VIDEO_TS folder with all multisessions closed?

5. wildebill

wildebill Member

I Don't Know About Multisession Disc, Am Pretty New. Can Backup My Movies But This Is First Concert Video. I Have Eagles Hell Freezes Over and Fleetwood Mac The Dance. I Thought That They Could Be Burn't Like A Movie But I Guess Not. I Am Using DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink Along With Instant Copy. Where Else Would I Look For A Guide Or Instructions For Backing Up These Music Videos. Thanks in Advance.

6. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Im not sure, as i havent actually done one. They should be still burnt the same way as a DVD Movie. Thats what it is with better sound basically. If you have no success, try DVD2One for the compression and/or reading of files