1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Balance DVD recorder - Walmart.com

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by 80sMusic, Mar 2, 2005.

1. 80sMusic

80sMusic Member

Hey,
    Does anyone own or no anything about these. Our local walMart doesnt carrying them but if I remember right theses recorders can not only copy to DVDR+ & DvdR- but also to CDR. The kicker is that it was cheaper than any of the others at Walmart.
    Thanks

2. 80sMusic

80sMusic Member

oppppssss,
    It doesnt record to cdr sorry about that.

The Balance Dual Format DVD Recorder solves the confusing issue of multiple recording formats. How? Simply by recording on all of them! No more worrying if you've got the correct kind of disc handy. This easy-to-use DVD recorder works with Plus or Minus DVD formats, so you just slip in a blank DVD and press Record. It's that easy. And the great value of this machine means it's also easy to start enjoying the brilliant color and rich sound that recorded DVDs offer. Also plays all CD formats

3. JimLely

JimLely Member

I had one. It's junk, Persistent hum from the TV tuner. I sent it back to WM. WM did initially advertise that it recorded on CD-R (which is why I ordered it). It doesn't.

Jim

4. 80sMusic

80sMusic Member

I figured it must be to good to be true. Sounded like a awesome system since it recorded to both. I have yet to see a system on here that didnt have some form of problem. Then there 10 people with same system and all having separate problems. Sounds to me like ya just got find one that fits you.

5. rainmanva

rainmanva Member

i bought a cyberhome dvd recorder from walmart and it was crap. took it back, it kept OVERHEATING and locking up.
    i got a philips dvdr75 and i love it.
    never buy a dvd recorder from walmart!