1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bards tale backup

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by TwiztedX, Nov 11, 2004.

1. TwiztedX

TwiztedX Guest

the game is about 5.29 gigs, and i was wondering what can be taken out of it to fit it one a dvdr, there is about 2 gigs of extra sounds (not sure what they are or if they are definitly needed. but any information would be greatly appreciated. b/c i would like to put it on a dvdr.

2. skpippins

skpippins Guest

yes me to im triing to figure out too.good game

3. McNugget

McNugget Member

I backed this up for the PS2 with DVDDecrypter for perfect working copy however....
    Somtimes it works...sometimes it wont load past the title screen... Any suggests?

4. skpippins

skpippins Guest

i have xbox not ps2 i took out sounds in the village and it works fine. have to have the words come up in the options menu.

5. Mr_Manko

Mr_Manko Guest

What exactly did you delete?
    Would like to get the game going..
    any replys will be appreciated! :)

6. skpippins

skpippins Guest

i forgot wich files i took out i reformatted my drive but i opened the folder and these where the only files i had in there maybee this will help res folder,bard post sonn folder,bardloc folder,default.xbe folder,karaoke.rni,menus_x.rni,and stats.sta.im not sure if i took files out of folder subdrectories but this might help i will still look for those files where they were taken out sorry for the delay .ill post soon