1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battery/charger problems with my digital camera

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by nigsaywut, Jul 22, 2008.

1. nigsaywut

nigsaywut Member

Well whenever i put the battery to charge, the LED light doesnt stay red, instead it just blinks on and off, and the battery never charges, i own a CASIO Exilim 7.2 mega pixels.

2. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

I would guess it is the battery. Suggest you try another.

3. susieqbbb

susieqbbb Guest

i would bet it is the charger.

Casio cameras have shorts in them very rarely but it does happen. and when it does it is most likely with the charger.

4. daniel786

daniel786 Guest

when you faced at this kind of problem then you have to take reviews from camera's experts or any other photographer. try this source http://alatest.com/reviews/digital-compact-camera-reviews/c3-147/ i am not sure but i give some hope from this source because on this site i got many experts reviews before buying digital camera. i hope u can also find solution from this source experts.

5. mandis

mandis Member

Have you ever find the problem ?
    Was the battery or the charger?

6. varnull

varnull Guest

Exactly the same as with a phone... try a new charger.. if that's no good, try a new battery.. if still the same problem then it must be a fault in the charging circuitry of the camera.....
    simple logical fault finding....

oh.. I forgot.. it's the 21st century.. brains not required.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2009
  7. dereck09

dereck09 Guest

I can't say surely whether the problem is related to the charger or the battery as I am not so tech savvy. But I think you may seek help from http://www.supportonclick.com. My friend had faced a lot of problem with his brand new canon digital camera few days ago. I had given him the same suggestion. As he followed my suggestion his problem was solved immediately. The staffs over there are extremely skilled and quite helpful to respond and solve your problem whenever you need them. I think they will be able to detect your problem perfectly and solve it if you visit them.