1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

battle for middle earth 2 display issue

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by dj_jason, May 6, 2007.

1. dj_jason

dj_jason Member

i have just recently went out and brought LOTHR battle for middle earth 2 i also brought a AGP geforce 256mb 7600 card to play this game.
    The problem i am having is the playing field has black spots all over, i have tried lowering all graphic settings to no benefit. all movie squences play fine its just the playing field. game doesn't crash.
    Pc stats are:
    AMD xp athlon 2000+ 1.7g
    512 ram
    AGP geforce 256mb 7600 video card
    These should run the game fine in at least low graphical settings, were am i going wrong??, this game seems great to play i would just like to get the graphics right, plus i dont want to go out and buy other games if this is what they are all going to look like.

2. Xian

Xian Regular member

3. dj_jason

dj_jason Member

thanks xian, but that was the first thing i tried. i have also run dx dianositics and it seems all fine. i'm unsure what else to do? do i uninstall the game and try reinstalling it? do reformat and try starting from scratch? i ultimately want to install world of warcraft but i dont want to install then download all updates (using dial up net connection) just to find out it is the same.