1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BD-Rebuilder Audio Language Switches

Discussion in 'DVD / BD-Rebuilder forum' started by bobiroc, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobiroc

bobiroc Member

I did not see a forum specific to BD-Rebuilder so I thought I would post here but the moderators are free to move it and direct me to the correct forum. I saw other BDRebuilder posts so I thought it would be fine.

Anyway, I successfully made a backup of one of my Blu-Ray movies and watched the whole thing to be sure. Another movie I tried (Despicable Me) did not work so well. Started out fine but then all of a suddent the audio went silent and came back in another language. Just wondering if anyone else has had this before and I do not remember chaging any settings and I was following a couple guides I found posted on the internet.

I am using AnyDVD to rip the disc to an ISO then BD-Rebuilder to bring it down to a BD-25 disc and burning that using IMGBurn. I just updated BD-Rebuilder to versing 0.37.03 which was just released yesterday and that may fix the problem but wanted to know if anyone knew of any up to date guides as some of the options have changed since the guide I am following was made last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.