1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best 32 inch for ps3 & wii

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by mesba713, Nov 25, 2008.

1. mesba713

mesba713 Member

I am buying my first LCD tv and i already read most of the related threads but i cant decide yet
    I want a 32 inch TV which i will mainly use for playing PS3 , Wii and sometimes Blu Ray movies . but i will not be watching TV broadcasts as we dont have lot of chennels broadcasting HD here in Egypt . I personally prefer SOny or Toshiba or Samsung.
    But any advice which to buy would be great

2. Icanbe

Icanbe Guest

The three brands you have mentioned are all good quality, you may also want to add Sharp to your list.
    Look for a tv with 1080p res. 5ms response time and a high conrast ratio (15000:1 or higher).
    It really comes down to what looks best to you in the end.
    Good Luck

3. Dragula96

Dragula96 Guest

Like icanbe said, you want one with a high contrast ratio and a fast response time. I think those are the KEY things to look at when purchasing an LCD tv. At 32" though, you could get away with a 720p set because at that size, 1080p won't really matter. Also, the 720p sets are usually a bit cheaper. I would also look for one that displays SDTV really well. With some sets, SDTV looks grainy and blurred - IMO.

4. mesba713

mesba713 Member

Is there actually no noticeable difference between 1080i and 1080p playing PS3 ??

5. Icanbe

Icanbe Guest

If the tv was over 40" than you would see a diffrence, on a 32" tv you would not really notice any diffrence.

6. maxikaz

maxikaz Member

buy 32' 1080p full hd Samsung, they are professionals in lcd building