1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best 3D glasses for a Panasonic ST50?

Discussion in '3D TV' started by bigben1, Jul 1, 2013.

1. bigben1

bigben1 Member

Does anyone have any suggestions for the best 3D glasses for the Panasonic ST50? I've read reviews on Panasonic glasses, 3Active, SainSonic and Sony PS3, but still not sure. Anyone have experience? Please advise.

2. afterbirth

afterbirth Newbie

I bought a Panasonic GT50 a couple of weeks ago. Also purchased two pairs of Samsung SSG-4100GB 3D glasses after reading on several sites that they were compatible with the GT50. The glasses paired up without a problem, however, I tried watching a few 3D movie trailers and while there was a definite 3D effect, something was "off". The image was split. For example, one was a Pixar trailer, and the "Pix" appeared on the right-hand side of the screen and the "ar" was on the left. Some of the other images were also "doubles". Am I missing something?

I ended up returning them. The Magnolia manager at Best Buy told me that although they are compatible, they will not give the best image quality. The image I was getting with them was unwatchable. He suggested the Xpand glasses (which they don't carry) as a cheaper alternative to the Panasonics.
    I just think that Panasonic is top choice as the brand of you TV, but I do have used sainsonic 3D glasses for my Samsung PN51E7000 TV, that just fine and i feel comfortable when I wear it.
    and i find the sainsonic 3D glasses you talked for Panasonic TV
    http://www.sainsonic.com/3d-active-glasses/3d-active-glasses-for-tv/sainsonic-3d-active-shutter-glasses-for-panasonic-1.html

you have to note that this type of glasses are not support for bluetooth TV